Adjective(1) refined and tasteful in appearance or behavior or style(2) suggesting taste, ease, and wealth(3) displaying effortless beauty and simplicity in movement or execution
(1) an elegant woman(2) he writes elegant prose(3) everyone there is very elegant(4) it was an elegant solution to a thorny problem(5) This is a fascinating and thought-provoking book, laced with genuine wit and elegantly written.(6) The elegantly crafted table is constructed in English walnut with inlays of burr elm and satinwood stringing.(7) In contrast, the elegantly cultivated beard was long the prerogative of royalty and the privileged classes.(8) She walked elegantly with a lot of grace and presented her outfits stylishly.(9) It may be dull, but it remains true - if you write good stuff and present it elegantly , then you'll be well read in no time at all.
(1) very elegant :: बहुत खूबसूरत
(2) elegant lady :: सुंदर स्त्री
(3) elegant demeanor :: सुरुचिपूर्ण आचरण
1. stylish ::
2. neat ::
3. refined ::
1. dowdy ::
2. graceless ::
3. inelegant ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Elegant, I think.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
It's a really ELEGANT solution
and most importantly, it works.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
This seemed so ELEGANT
at the time,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
- That's because it's simple.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
I know I am not
an ELEGANT man like you, mister.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: elegant
Meaning and definitions of elegant, translation in Hindi
language for elegant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of elegant in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'elegant'
What elegant means in Hindi, elegant meaning
in Hindi, elegant
definition, examples and pronunciation
of elegant in Hindi language.