Adjective(1) forceful and extreme and rigorous
(1) If somebody is sacked or other drastic measures are taken, there is no requirement for them to be mentioned.(2) It was a drastic shift in policy that ended two decades of routinely evicting squatters.(3) It has had a drastic effect on membership and many clubs are finding it increasingly difficult to make ends meet.(4) This meant a drastic reduction in wages and they were soon beginning to struggle.(5) You'll also get a head start on drastic end-of-line reductions and special offers.(6) Food Services is making drastic attempts this year to help cater to the needs of students.(7) It sounds drastic but we were in a desperate state, now we had something to work with.(8) Eventually one reaches a stage where the radiation starts to have had a drastic effect on matter.(9) It is the biggest 419 bust in history, and may result in drastic reductions of scam mails.(10) In addition the work tends to have a less drastic effect upon the landscape in winter.(11) This is likely to mean a drastic reduction of overheads and also of headcount.(12) It will mean an immediate end to all inherited privilege and a drastic reduction in income inequality.(13) These workers are struggling against drastic budget cuts and staff shortages.(14) It is a sentiment that has driven previous governments to drastic action.(15) But because it was a small council it did not have the money to make drastic improvements by itself.(16) He was, of course, especially irate as it was two of his staff, so he had to do something drastic .
(1) drastic measures :: कठोर उपाय
(2) drastic changes :: बड़ा बदलाव
(3) drastic change :: भारी बदलाव
(4) drastic measure :: कठोर कदम
1. extreme ::
2. serious ::
3. desperate ::
4. radical ::
5. far-reaching ::
6. impactful ::
7. momentous ::
सब से अहम
8. substantial ::
9. heavy ::
10. severe ::
11. harsh ::
12. rigorous ::
13. oppressive ::
14. draconian ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This... This is a DRASTIC action.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: drastic
Meaning and definitions of drastic, translation in Hindi
language for drastic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of drastic in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'drastic'
What drastic means in Hindi, drastic meaning
in Hindi, drastic
definition, examples and pronunciation
of drastic in Hindi language.