घरेलू, पालतू, आंतरिक, देशीय, वंशगत, गृहस्थी-संबंधीघरेलू नौकर, गृहसेवक, नौकर-चाकरआन्तरिक, गृह, पारिवारिक
घरेलूपातलू बनाने का कार्यपालतुओं
Noun(1) a servant who is paid to perform menial tasks around the household
Adjective(1) of concern to or concerning the internal affairs of a nation(2) of or relating to the home(3) of or involving the home or family(4) converted or adapted to domestic use(5) produced in a particular country
(1) These are animals that, along with domestic goats and sheep, have been bred for thousands of years as food.(2) domestic fowl(3) It has also developed materials for the steel industry, office machinery, domestic appliances, industrial safety, sports surfaces and car components.(4) Expanding business from a purely domestic market into foreign markets is a big step in any company's development.(5) The majority, who are normally moderate in their views about both international and domestic affairs, have been silent in public but concerned in private.(6) An expert believes family doctors can play an important role in helping resolve various family problems, including domestic violence.(7) More reforms may be needed, but domestic agriculture is of rather more strategic importance than some younger politicians seem to be aware of.(8) All projects used a major wood heating appliance with integrated domestic water heating.(9) Thanks to our support, the charity was able to lay on a Christmas party for families fleeing domestic violence.(10) Factory production fell 3.9 percent as domestic consumption remained stagnant and exports declined.(11) For a while the government banned all use of the waters for industrial and domestic purposes.(12) This is because the boiler must operate continuously even during warm weather in order to heat the domestic water supply.(13) Bringing out a contrast between industrial and domestic architecture, he says that there is a vast difference between the two.(14) The concept of the ├ö├ç├┐foreign observer├ö├ç├û might seem problematic in relation to the delicate domestic issues of another country.(15) From the point of view of the host country, they can actually save a domestic firm rather than letting it undergo a slow, painful death.(16) domestic work
(1) gross domestic product :: सकल घरेलु उत्पाद
(2) domestic violence :: घरेलु हिंसा
(3) domestic market :: घरेलू बाजार
(4) domestic animal :: पालतु जानवर
(5) domestic animals :: घरेलु जानवर
(6) domestic flight :: घरेलू उड़ान
(7) domestic partner :: घरेलू साथी
(8) domestic servant :: घरेलू नौकर
(9) domestic appliances :: घरेलू उपकरण
(10) domestic product :: घरेलू उत्पाद
1. family ::
2. stay-at-home ::
घर पर रहो
4. national ::
5. native ::
6. servant ::
7. house servant ::
domestic, domestication, domestics
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Prescription, nonprescription, foreign,
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
I'd get called on DOMESTIC disputes
all the time.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
I've never been
the DOMESTIC type.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: domestic
Meaning and definitions of domestic, translation in Hindi
language for domestic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of domestic in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'domestic'
What domestic means in Hindi, domestic meaning
in Hindi, domestic
definition, examples and pronunciation
of domestic in Hindi language.