क्रैंक, सनकीपन, झक्की, अराल, चकर खनि
Noun(1) a bad-tempered person(2) a whimsically eccentric person(3) an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine(4) a hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
Verb(1) travel along a zigzag path(2) start by cranking(3) rotate with a crank(4) fasten with a crank(5) bend into the shape of a crank
Adjective(1) (used of boats
(1) I've also been labelled the ├ö├ç├┐eccentric crank of Eldwick├ö├ç├û by a party with an equally cranky name.(2) I heard him crank the engine but I didn't look his way.(3) when he first started to air his views, they labeled him a crank(4) You can recharge the Coleman Sentinel in any household outlet, or when the power is out, just crank the handle.(5) Imagine then, the situation of the Ranger's crew, with a top-heavy and crank ship under their feet.(6) Think twice before banging crank .(7) move the pitch lever into the normal range and crank up the engine(8) Otherwise, we would still be running steam engines and have to crank up our car to start it every morning.(9) The fact that she was crank when empty would not prove her to be an unstable ship when loaded.(10) He was also in his time dismissed as a crank and a madman.(11) I am used to getting crank calls from conspiracy theorists(12) The connecting rods connected directly to a crank on the rear axle.(13) Raven spun the crank yet again, and they could hear more of the whirring sound.(14) The economist is a harmless crank as long as he is just peeping through the window.(15) I have often said that frequently you can spot a crank even if you know very little about the subject in question.(16) Remember you are producing the action while turning a hand crank on the frame of the drill!
(1) crank up :: सनकी
(2) hand crank :: हैंड क्रैंक
(3) crank shaft :: क्रैंक शाफ्ट
(4) crank handle :: क्रैंक हैंडल
(5) crank case :: क्रेंक केस
(6) crank angle :: क्रैंक कोण
(7) crank call :: घंटी बजाएं
(8) crank out :: उत्पादित करना
1. tippy ::
2. eccentric ::
4. grump ::
5. fruitcake ::
6. starter ::
7. start ::
8. crank up ::
9. zigzag ::
crank, cranked, crankily, cranking, cranks, cranky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's a new design.
Much easier to load. There's no CRANK.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
They're not sure if they're CRANK calls
or people he's put up to it,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
We've got all the money in the world.
You're talking to me about selling CRANK?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
You CRANK the second
and third axles,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
HANK: We're definitely not
talking bathtub CRANK here.
This is a big-ass operation.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: crank
Meaning and definitions of crank, translation in Hindi language for crank with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of crank in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "crank"
What crank means in Hindi, crank meaning
in Hindi, crank definition, examples and pronunciation
of crank in Hindi language.