Noun(1) a long narrow opening(2) a narrow opening(3) a long narrow depression in a surface(4) a sudden sharp noise(5) a chance to do something(6) witty remark(7) a blemish resulting from a break without complete separation of the parts(8) a purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted; highly addictive(9) a usually brief attempt(10) the act of cracking something
Verb(1) become fractured; break or crack on the surface only(2) make a very sharp explosive sound(3) make a sharp sound(4) hit forcefully; deal a hard blow, making a cracking noise(5) pass through (a barrier(6) break partially but keep its integrity(7) break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension(8) gain unauthorized access computers with malicious intentions(9) suffer a nervous breakdown(10) tell spontaneously(11) cause to become cracked(12) reduce (petroleum(13) break into simpler molecules by means of heat
Adjective(1) of the highest quality
(1) A jagged crack shot through the ice and water gushed up in jets and spurts.(2) When they talk of ├ö├ç├┐tradition├ö├ç├û the code is not hard to crack .(3) Certainly Chechnya is a devilish hard case to crack .(4) Her eyes began to crack open, her consciousness returning.(5) Nick heard the crack of his bone splintering as a searing pain shot through his face.(6) The sharp crack of their rifles echoes through the humid Georgia night, evoking cries of alarm and warning from the encampment ahead.(7) "Do you think├ö├ç┬¬ " another crack echoed around the room as Suze continued.(8) The microphones in the box were full of static, making Cameron's voice crack and differ in volume.(9) They didn't even crack their usual jokes as the beginning of practice.(10) Suddenly, he heard a loud crack of thunder.(11) She said it, imitating a small crack in her voice, as she had heard Tyron's voice do all too often now.(12) It proves to be a hard case to crack , both experimentally and theoretically.(13) Our greatest living portraitist, Lucian Freud, had a crack at it in 2001.(14) Young criminals in West Yorkshire are to be taken to task by a crack team of professionals in a Government-funded initiative.(15) Perhaps most of us would crack under such pressure.(16) Could the Guardian's crack team of theatre experts give the show an instant makeover and turn its fortunes around?
(1) crack a bottle :: बोतल तोड़ना
(2) to crack :: दरार पड़ना
(3) crack of dawn :: भोर की दरार
(4) crack down :: रोक लगाने
(5) crack a joke :: कोई चुटुकुला सुनाओ
(6) crack down on :: इस पर कड़ी कार्यवाही
(7) crack the whip :: कोड़ा दरार
(8) crack open :: खुली दरार
(9) at the crack of dawn :: सुबह होते ही
1. split ::
2. space ::
3. bang ::
4. blow ::
5. attempt ::
6. joke ::
7. gap ::
8. shot ::
9. scissure ::
10. crack cocaine ::
11. quip ::
12. snap ::
13. chap ::
14. cracking ::
15. offer ::
16. break ::
17. hit ::
18. break down ::
19. decipher ::
20. crock up ::
21. snap ::
22. break through ::
के माध्यम से तोड़ने
23. check ::
24. expert ::
1. cipher ::
2. code ::
3. encode ::
सांकेतिक शब्दों में बदलना
crack, cracked, cracking, crackings, crackly, cracks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I feel like I can't breathe,
and I am tempted to CRACK you open...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
I am terrified of stepping on a nail
and falling into a butt CRACK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
you CRACK him over
the head with something,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
Who forgot to CRACK the window?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
I couldn't give the furry CRACK
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
English to Hindi Dictionary: crack
Meaning and definitions of crack, translation in Hindi
language for crack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crack in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'crack'
What crack means in Hindi, crack meaning
in Hindi, crack
definition, examples and pronunciation
of crack in Hindi language.