देना, ले जाना, भेजना, प्रवहण करनापहुंचाना, सूचित करना, सौंपना
- संप्रेषितconveyableअवगत करासंदेशकन्वेयर
Verb(1) (of information(2) serve as a means for expressing something(3) transfer to another(4) transmit a title or property(5) transmit or serve as the medium for transmission(6) take something or somebody with oneself somewhere(7) go or come after and bring or take back
(1) it's impossible to convey how lost I felt(2) Tractors cannot be used on land to convey fodder to feeding sites and farmers have to carry in hay or silage on their backs.(3) I mean, how could such a simple word convey a feeling so intense and nauseous?(4) The property was conveyed to the father, but it was agreed that if the son and his wife paid all the mortgage instalments he would then convey the property to them.(5) She actually made the effort to convey her message to another friend to inform me.(6) Rather than providing a transparent depiction of daily life, diarists convey a great deal about the preoccupations of their society.(7) Words are not always the only or even the best way to convey feelings of joy, sadness, fear, contentment, anger, and love.(8) I still haven't brought myself to call my cousin to convey my condolences.(9) Mr. Harvey and his daughter have asked me to convey their very kind regards(10) It's in the way we engage in small talk and mobilize our facial expressions to convey interest and sympathetic sentiments.(11) Two messages we sent at this time convey the sense of concern about this situation.(12) Is it right that a lawyer is retained to convey a property and their client ends up with nothing?(13) Upon completion of this course you will be able to communicate with spirit and convey the information you receive.(14) The most effective channel for artists to convey their perspectives is through their art.(15) It is only since Charlotte's diagnosis that I have found words that almost convey my feelings.(16) pipes were laid to convey water to the house
(1) to convey :: संप्रेषित करने के लिए
(2) convey a message :: कोई संदेश भेजना
(3) convey greetings :: बधाई व्यक्त
1. transport ::
2. communicate ::
3. express ::
4. project ::
5. fetch ::
6. bring ::
7. carry ::
8. conduct ::
convey, conveyable, conveyed, conveying, conveyor, conveyors, conveys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
such as using a minimal amount of words
to CONVEY my point.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
English to Hindi Dictionary: convey
Meaning and definitions of convey, translation in Hindi language for convey with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of convey in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "convey"
What convey means in Hindi, convey meaning
in Hindi, convey definition, examples and pronunciation
of convey in Hindi language.