संग्रह, संकलन, संग्रहण, उगाही, संचय, संचयन, मजमूआ, संचित वस्तुसमुच्चय, समूह
Noun(1) several things grouped together or considered as a whole(2) a publication containing a variety of works(3) request for a sum of money(4) the act of gathering something together
(1) There will be a collection at the church for the victims of the tsunami.(2) a rambling collection of houses(3) A collection at the local church recently for Sligo Mental Health raised E319.58 from the church-goers.(4) a collection is to be taken up for the Ecclesiastical Students Fund(5) Reading a novel or a poem or a collection of essays requires only that you bring home the book, curl up in your favorite chair and begin.(6) Liz also admitted her career as a film producer was on hold at the launch last month of her first fashion range - a collection of beachwear..(7) First, a call from the salesman to tell me the car had arrived and was in process of being ├ö├ç├┐made ready├ö├ç├û for collection on Thursday.(8) spring collection(9) a collection of essays(10) The attendees also took up a collection for repair of Cowsill's guitar, which was also damaged.(11) He came within inches of a hat-trick and saving his side from defeat at the hands of the greatest collection of footballers ever assembled on one team.(12) At Pimlico Race Course near Baltimore, jockeys took up a collection earmarked for the American Red Cross.(13) The club tracksuits were distributed on Saturday week last and are available for collection for those who did not yet collect their order.(14) There will also be a refuse collection to empty bins on the estate as they become full through the day.(15) In various ways, the interviewees identified a collection of forces driving the digital divide.(16) a collection of books
(1) data collection :: डेटा संग्रहण
(2) debt collection :: ऋण वसूली
(3) garbage collection :: कचरा इकठा करना
(4) art collection :: कला संग्रह
(5) collection agency :: संग्रह एजेंसी
(6) stamp collection :: डाक टिकट संग्रह
(7) refuse collection :: कबाड़ संग्रह
(8) for collection :: संग्रह के लिए
(9) collection letter :: पत्र संग्रहण
(10) rubbish collection :: घटिया संग्रह
1. hoard ::
2. group ::
3. set ::
4. anthology ::
6. offering ::
8. assemblage ::
9. compendium ::
10. aggregation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
this time next year
she'll have a coin COLLECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
Yeah, there happened to be
a COLLECTION jar out for you...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
He offered me a fair price
for the whole COLLECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
If we're going to start
a fantasy sword COLLECTION--
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
Oh, come on, I need this
for my Batman COLLECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
English to Hindi Dictionary: collection
Meaning and definitions of collection, translation in Hindi language for collection with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of collection in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "collection"
What collection means in Hindi, collection meaning in Hindi, collection definition, examples and pronunciation of collection in Hindi language.