निकासी, भुगतान, सफ़ाई, निर्गम, शुद्धताअनुमति, समाशोधन, सफाई, छंटाई
Noun(1) the distance by which one thing clears another; the space between them(2) vertical space available to allow easy passage under something(3) permission to proceed
(1) She aids him in everything from land clearance to castle building.(2) Neither had obtained prior entry clearance to the United Kingdom as required.(3) They say the programme of tree felling and undergrowth clearance is being carried out at the wrong time of year, disturbing kingfishers, otters and bats.(4) the sheriff's officers supervised the house clearance(5) It will become a criminal offence to carry out damaging works such as road building, tree clearance or pond drainage without the consent of English Nature.(6) An intelligence analyst temporarily lost his top-secret security clearance because he faxed his resume using a commercial machine.(7) The clearance interval is signalled to pedestrians by a flashing red signal, which is displayed using the same lantern and the same standing person symbol as the steady red prohibition signal.(8) As I attempted to respond to the clearance confirmation, we had complete electrical failure!(9) The machines can be grouped side by side with zero clearance between machines to make the best use of limited floorspace.(10) There was no further communication between the aircraft and ATC after the crew acknowledged receiving clearance for the approach.(11) Given the nature of the question, it is difficult for those of us outside the intelligence community or without high level clearance to evaluate.(12) Once the check is completed and everything is found to be acceptable, the crew will be given a clearance to the destination airport.(13) How did these wretched vehicles get customs clearance to enter the Philippines?(14) In this extensive process of clearance 40 graves were encountered and all of them opened.(15) Those 14 record entries are the most in history by a woman and included the first ever clearance of 6 feet.(16) I need clearance to land a Learjet 35A at any available airport.
(1) customs clearance :: सीमा शुल्क की हरी झण्डी
(2) clearance sale :: क्लियरेंस सेल
(3) security clearance :: सुरक्षा मंजूरी
(4) custom clearance :: कस्टम क्लीयरेंस
(5) ground clearance :: धरातल
(6) clearance certificate :: मंजूरी प्रमाणपत्र
(7) tax clearance :: कर भुगतान
(8) import clearance :: आयात निकासी
(9) slum clearance :: स्लम क्लीयरेंस
(10) clearance account :: निकासी खाता
1. removal ::
2. authorization ::
4. space ::
5. headway ::
1. prohibition ::
2. proscription ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Guess who didn't get security CLEARANCE
to work on the giant space laser?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
That's why I was refused CLEARANCE
for a government research fellowship...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
She doesn't exactly have CLEARANCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
He got it at the mall on CLEARANCE.
Move, move, move!
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
I'm in breach of my security CLEARANCE.
I'm going to prison.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
English to Hindi Dictionary: clearance
Meaning and definitions of clearance, translation in Hindi language for clearance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clearance in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "clearance"
What clearance means in Hindi, clearance meaning in Hindi, clearance definition, examples and pronunciation of clearance in Hindi language.