सर्किट, परिपथ, परिक्रमा, परिधि, क्षेत्र, परिपत्रफेरा, घेरा
Noun(1) an electrical device that provides a path for electrical current to flow(2) a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area(3) an established itinerary of venues or events that a particular group of people travel to(4) the boundary line encompassing an area or object(5) (law, so-called because originally judges traveled and held court in different locations(6) a racetrack for automobile races(7) movement once around a course
Verb(1) make a circuit
(1) In addition to her fairground business, she sells smuggled liquor to the inns and public houses on her circuit .(2) To perform this workout as a circuit , move from exercise to exercise without rest until you complete one set of each.(3) the alternative cabaret circuit(4) Perform the following four exercises as a circuit for each arm, doing all moves for one arm before switching.(5) Ever since Tiger Woods entered the golf circuit , the sport hasn't been the same.(6) She had just finished her circuit of the room, when she realized that nothing else had caught her eye.(7) There will also be a five-week circuit training course beginning on January 12.(8) As one of two family law judges on the circuit , she was one of the first to deal with divorce cases.(9) The comedian has been a regular performer at major venues on the national circuit .(10) If your hotel has a fitness center, this is the day to add a light circuit of resistance training to work all your muscles.(11) a circuit judge(12) It is my hope that all appeals will be listed for hearing by circuit judges.(13) It was the kind of decision that the liberal judges on the circuit normally ask the court to rehear.(14) A range of programmes such as aerobics, dance classes and circuit training will be offered to cater for all age groups and various levels of fitness.(15) To complete the first cycle in the circuit , after you have finished your barbell rows, immediately begin your bent knee sit-ups; perform 30 reps.(16) I ran a circuit of the village
(1) circuit breaker :: परिपथ वियोजक
(2) circuit board :: सर्किट बोर्ड
(3) integrated circuit :: एकीकृत परिपथ
(4) printed circuit board :: मुद्रित सर्किट बोर्ड
(5) circuit diagram :: सर्किट आरेख
(6) short-circuit :: शार्ट सर्किट
(7) open circuit :: खुला परिपथ
(8) electric circuit :: इलेक्ट्रीक सर्किट
(9) electrical circuit :: विद्युत सर्किट
1. lap ::
2. track ::
3. tour ::
4. circumference ::
5. circle ::
6. racing circuit ::
7. electric circuit ::
circuit, circuital, circuited, circuiting, circuits, circuity
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...is a little man with a flashlight
searching for a CIRCUIT breaker.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
I don't know if we have enough solder
to finish these CIRCUIT boards.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
- Not very.
- That's a miniaturized, integrated logic CIRCUIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Back door has a five-pin tumbler system,
single CIRCUIT alarm. Child's play.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
English to Hindi Dictionary: circuit
Meaning and definitions of circuit, translation in Hindi language for circuit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of circuit in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "circuit"
What circuit means in Hindi, circuit meaning in Hindi, circuit definition, examples and pronunciation of circuit in Hindi language.