नहर, नाली, नालाकुल्या, सरणि
- नहरगंदे नालेगंदे नाले लगानानहरों
Noun(1) (astronomy(2) a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance(3) long and narrow strip of water made for boats or for irrigation
Verb(1) provide (a city
(1) Keeping enough water in the canal to guarantee ships passage has become a problem.(2) Normal wax builds up in the outer part of the ear canal , not near the eardrum.(3) These waves are channeled through the ear canal to hit the eardrum, causing vibrations.(4) The surgeon seats a femoral bone plug into the medullary canal to provide an end-stop for the cement.(5) He said after the excessive rain, villagers were forced to make a breach in the canal to allow flood waters to flow.(6) The scan shows a mild focal dilatation of the central canal of the spinal cord over two vertebral levels in the mid-dorsal region.(7) the ear canal(8) Each cord maintains its connection with the abdominal cavity via the canal , whence the vas joins the urinary tract below the bladder.(9) This canal is the top canal of the inner ear so it is actually right under the brain.(10) The plan is that one day the Wilts and Berks canal will allow boats to cruise what is known as the Wessex Waterway Network.(11) Under direct vision the excessive hair follicles of the external ear canal and pinna were targeted by the laser beam.(12) Unusual muscle fibers may be found in the facial canal along with the facial nerve.(13) Swelling of the ear canal may make your child complain of a full or uncomfortable feeling in the ear.(14) In cases of absence of the internal carotid artery, the carotid canal may also be absent.(15) The true origin of the glandular neoplasms of the external ear canal is controversial.(16) Lowell was soon drawing Mars crisscrossed with a vast canal system.
(1) root canal :: रूट केनाल
(2) alimentary canal :: आहार नली
(3) ear canal :: कर्ण नलिका
(4) auditory canal :: श्रवण नहर
(5) birth canal :: जन्म देने वाली नलिका
(6) anal canal :: गुदा नलिका
(7) irrigation canal :: सिंचाई नहर
(8) spinal canal :: रीढ़ नलिका
(9) semicircular canal :: अर्धवृत्ताकार नहर
(10) central canal :: केंद्रीय नहर
1. inland waterway ::
2. watercourse ::
3. channel ::
5. canalize ::
गंदे नाले लगाना
canal, canalization, canalize, canalizes, canals
English to Hindi Dictionary: canal
Meaning and definitions of canal, translation in Hindi language for canal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of canal in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "canal"
What canal means in Hindi, canal meaning in Hindi, canal definition, examples and pronunciation of canal in Hindi language.