निर्माण, भवन, इमारत, तामीरवास्तु-गृह, भवन-निर्माण
Noun(1) a structure that has a roof and walls and stands more or less permanently in one place(2) the act of constructing something(3) the commercial activity involved in repairing old structures or constructing new ones(4) the occupants of a building
Verb(1) make by combining materials and parts(2) form or accumulate steadily(3) build or establish something abstract(4) improve the cleansing action of(5) order, supervise, or finance the construction of(6) give form to, according to a plan(7) be engaged in building(8) found or ground(9) bolster or strengthen(10) develop and grow
(1) the building was completed last month(2) building materials(3) the building of democracy in Guatemala(4) I spent a few days at his yard, watching the process of designing and building .(5) the building of the bridge was delayed(6) There is a very large increase in building of houses in Ballaghaderreen town which is a sign of prosperity.(7) Companies were brought in to do the work of building and also to finance the works in the short run.(8) But the housing boom has led to its own problems, as building and trade labour has become scarce and expensive.(9) Modeling clay and other building materials like blocks can help children explore.(10) They are building a reputation as a practice that learns through the process of building .(11) Perfectly reusable building materials and fixtures then take up space in landfills.(12) Land occupation, building , trading and health ordinances are ignored by their supporters.(13) Prior to the Civil War, New York City led the nation in steamship and engine building .(14) The process of vision building however involves the application of intuition.(15) Regional variants to the vernacular revival style took account of local materials and building traditions.(16) The process of nation building or of nationalizing the masses was far from complete in pre-war Italy.
(1) build :: निर्माण
(2) office building :: कार्यालय की इमारत
(3) building block :: निर्माण खंड
(4) building blocks :: इमारत ब्लॉकों
(5) apartment building :: अपार्टमेंट इमारत
(6) team building :: टीम के निर्माण
(7) building site :: निर्माण स्थल
(8) building up :: निर्माणाधीन
(9) building materials :: निर्माण सामग्री
(10) main building :: मुख्य भवन
(11) tall building :: उंची इमारत
1. structure ::
2. construction ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I know, but they're
tenting his BUILDING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
...the BUILDING blocks of creation
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
- This is a very old BUILDING.
- Sixty years. Used to be a watch factory.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
Help, Cinnamon's loose in the BUILDING!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
Quarter-saw the timber and start BUILDING.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: building
Meaning and definitions of building, translation in Hindi language for building with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of building in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "building"
What building means in Hindi, building meaning
in Hindi, building definition, examples and pronunciation
of building in Hindi language.