Noun(1) a container; usually has a lid(2) the quantity contained in a bin(3) an identification number consisting of a two-part code assigned to banks and savings associations; the first part shows the location and the second identifies the bank itself
Verb(1) store in bins
(1) As Ian approached the bus stop, Mad Sam extricated himself from the litter bin and stood in the middle of the pavement, blocking Ian's path.(2) He tossed the little wooden stick in the recycling bin and stood up.(3) The scheme is designed to encourage residents to take part in council schemes, which include a compost bin offer and nappy laundering services.(4) Just think if you recycled all of these materials you won't need to stand on your wheeled bin to squeeze that last bit of space out of it and you might get your lid the whole way down!(5) a compost bin(6) Mean values and 95% confidence intervals for F are plotted against mean density values for each bin .(7) Last week I left several glass wine bottles in my green bin along with paper and cardboard.(8) This value is shown in the left-most bin in the histogram of Fig.4 A.(9) So chuck the half-used bottles of poison in the bin and stop giving your money to the multi-nationals with their hugely profitable global brands.(10) we tossed the soda cans in the bin marked ├ö├ç┬úaluminum only.├ö├ç├ÿ(11) Its been a while since I put some thoughts on paper on my fundamental view of the economy/markets├ö├ç┬¬ just my opinion so bin it if you don't want to know about it.(12) When I finally decided to bin it, it just made the whole bike feel so much lighter and turn much quicker I wish I'd done straight away.(13) This value is shown in the second bin from the left in the same histogram for comparison.(14) They are truly our dustbin men, employed by us to sweep up and bin the problems we continue to diagnose wrongly.(15) If the item hasn't been claimed after some time ask the owner if s/he would be happy for you to bin it, sell it, or give it to charity.(16) There have also been problems with the brown bin or composting bin service, with a handful of households contaminating it with dead animals and non-recyclable waste.
(1) rubbish bin :: कूड़ा दान
(2) recycle bin :: रीसायकल बिन
(3) trash bin :: ट्रैश बिन
(4) waste bin :: कूड़ादान
(5) garbage bin :: कचरे का डब्बा
(6) paper bin :: कागज का डिब्बा
(7) bin liner :: कूड़े की थैली
(8) loony bin :: पागल खाना
(9) bread bin :: डबल रोटी का बक्सा
(10) waste paper bin :: अपशिष्ट कागजों का डिब्बा
1. container ::
2. receptacle ::
3. holder ::
4. drum ::
5. canister ::
6. box ::
7. caddy ::
8. can ::
कर सकते हैं
9. crate ::
10. chest ::
11. tin ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hand me that little thing... Bin.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Okay, why do you have a BIN of pinecones?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
Und ich BIN eine pretzel!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
Anyplace specific, or just
the Bozeman, Montana loony BIN?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
What are you now? Bin Laden?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: bin
Meaning and definitions of bin, translation in Hindi
language for bin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bin in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bin'
What bin means in Hindi, bin meaning
in Hindi, bin
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bin in Hindi language.