हवाई, असार, अवास्तविक, कल्पितआकाशीय, वायवीय, वायव्य, वायु संबंधीएंटिना, आकाश-तार
Noun(1) a pass to a receiver downfield from the passer(2) an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
Adjective(1) existing or living or growing or operating in the air(2) characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as air
(1) Most of the Barbarians had stopped their fighting, and now watched the aerial battle.(2) Just what will happen when an aerial appliance is needed?(3) He began to fear the training for the aerial battles.(4) One especially valuable contribution of the book is its analysis of numerous small aerial battles.(5) The guard outside turned his head to look at the aerial battle as he finished up.(6) It also has a tiny beak with a large gape which help the bird catch its aerial prey.(7) Instead, its primary mission was to protect Red Army operations from aerial attacks by the enemy.(8) aerial reconnaissance(9) Though bats and birds are both aerial creatures, records of their interaction have been extremely rare.(10) Both aircraft were utilised for aerial reconnaissance, and flew more than 100 hours.(11) The harvested root and aerial parts of the plant are used.(12) Simple trichomes are present on aerial surfaces of most angiosperms and on some gymnosperms and bryophytes.(13) Air conditioner filters help preserve the walls and fixtures by removing dust and other aerial particles.(14) Swifts are the most rapid fliers known among living creatures and the most aerial of birds├ö├ç┬¬(15) One man reported major fish kills in the wild after aerial sprayings of DDT.(16) an aerial species
(1) aerial view :: हवाई दृश्य
(2) aerial photography :: हवाई आलोक चित्र विद्या
(3) aerial tramway :: हवाई ट्रामवे
(4) aerial root :: वायवीय जड़
(5) aerial perspective :: हवाई परिप्रेक्ष्य
1. aery ::
2. aeriform ::
3. airy ::
4. ethereal ::
5. transmitting aerial ::
6. antenna ::
aerial, aerialist, aerialists, aerially, aerials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm sorry, Raj,
but the rules of AERIAL warfare dictate...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: aerial
Meaning and definitions of aerial, translation in Hindi
language for aerial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of aerial in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'aerial'
What aerial means in Hindi, aerial meaning
in Hindi, aerial
definition, examples and pronunciation
of aerial in Hindi language.