अधिनियम, कृत्य, कर्मकार्य, अंक, कृति, नियम, विधि, वास्तविकता, नाटक का अंककरना, अभिनय करना, का अभिनय करना, नाटक-रूप में बदलना
- अधिनियमअभिनय कियाअभिनयकृत्यों
Noun(1) a legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body(2) something that people do or cause to happen(3) a subdivision of a play or opera or ballet(4) a short performance that is part of a longer program(5) a manifestation of insincerity
Verb(1) perform an action, or work out or perform (an action(2) behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself(3) play a role or part(4) discharge one's duties(5) pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind(6) be suitable for theatrical performance(7) have an effect or outcome; often the one desired or expected(8) be engaged in an activity, often for no particular purpose other than pleasure(9) behave unnaturally or affectedly(10) perform on a stage or theater
(1) to act in a play(2) The comic had risen through the standup ranks, working hard at developing an act after his initial performances drew derision.(3) But no matter how mature her friend seemed, she could not help wondering if he was just putting on an act in order to stop her from leaving.(4) her one-woman poetry act(5) Those interjections were very reasonable, and the Minister was simply putting on an act to try to get some sympathy.(6) As long as we can look and act the proper role for a typical person wherever we are in the city, we'll be fine.(7) Lawrence, like Richard Pryor before him, uses his stand-up act as a forum to tell his side of the story.(8) an act of heroism(9) Kazza stared at me blankly in reply, knowing I was putting on an act .(10) Recent studies have suggested that a number of drugs may act specifically to increase healing rates.(11) Over our meal we were entertained by a cabaret act performed by the bird keepers and some of the inhabitants.(12) That is why the act of dissent and of intelligently questioning a war is one of the most patriotic things that a civilian can do.(13) As a student at the School of American Ballet, she appeared for several years in the second act of the New York City Ballet's production of George Balanchine's Nutcracker.(14) It is hoped, for the sake of millions of poor Filipinos, that he is not just putting on an act , good movie actor that he was.(15) The Cardinal did not always act the role of a Christ figure in this drama, but the rest of the analogy holds.(16) he did his Sir Galahad act
(1) act out :: कार्यान्वित करना
(2) act as :: के रूप में कार्य
(3) act up :: पूर्ण करना
(4) act on :: पर कार्यवाही
(5) caught in the act :: अधिनियम में पकड़ा
(6) act upon :: पर कार्रवाई
(7) in the act :: अधिनियम में
(8) act for :: का प्रतिनिधित्व करना
(9) act in concert with :: संगीत कार्यक्रम अभिनय के साथ
(10) speech act :: भाषण अधिनियम
1. deed ::
2. law ::
3. division ::
4. performance ::
5. pretense ::
6. turn ::
7. enactment ::
8. take action ::
9. follow ::
का पालन करें
10. represent ::
11. behave ::
12. operate ::
13. affect ::
14. perform ::
15. pretend ::
16. move ::
17. play ::
18. dissemble ::
19. work ::
20. do ::
act, acted, acts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and invite her up to my bedroom
to see the rest of the ACT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
What if you just hang around and ACT
like her friend until you wear her down?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
No ACT done in service
of the Lord of Light can ever be a sin.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
so we can spend the whole day
running the ACT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Now, you're professionals.
Act like it.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: act
Meaning and definitions of act, translation in Hindi language for act with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of act in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "act"
What act means in Hindi, act meaning
in Hindi, act definition, examples and pronunciation
of act in Hindi language.