खाता, लेखा, कारण, हिसाब, गणना, वर्णन, महत्त्व, रिपोर्टगणना करना, विचार करना, महत्त्व देना, हिसाब लगाना, कारण बतानावृत्तांत, विवरण
- लेखाउत्तरदायीहिसाबलेखांकनहिसाब किताब
Noun(1) a record or narrative description of past events(2) a short account of the news(3) a formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services(4) a statement that makes something comprehensible by describing the relevant structure or operation or circumstances etc.(5) grounds(6) importance or value(7) a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance(8) the act of informing by verbal report(9) an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered(10) the quality of taking advantage
Verb(1) be the sole or primary factor in the existence, acquisition, supply, or disposal of something(2) keep an account of(3) to give an account or representation of in words(4) furnish a justifying analysis or explanation
(1) As you rightly stated, the story reported was an accurate account of the events in the Council Chamber that evening.(2) The fact that the cubs were orphans, abandoned when their mother was run over by a car, was of no account .(3) In the nine months before the Unilever account , BT Global Services won Ôö¼├║2bn of contracts.(4) They give a fine account of the Overture in C minor which has some delightful work for bassoon.(5) Oh don't worry about the cost just add it to my account and bill me at the end of the month.(6) This has the effect of cutting mortgage interest when your cheque account is in credit, or increasing it when funds run short.(7) another agency was awarded the account(8) Let me say, however, that I have never heard an account of the Ninth that was better played or sung.(9) The agency will take over the account from the Helme Partnership at the end of this month.(10) That's especially helpful when I'm taking over an account from another sales rep.(11) The absence of dramatic action was of little account to audiences used to the lyrical pastoral play.(12) Throughout history, God has chosen those who are of no account in the world's eyes to receive and testify to the gospel.(13) The fact that a few corrupt judges disagree with this is of no account - look up the law and read it for yourself if you do not believe me.(14) You can pay anything from Ôö¼├║50 a month upwards into the account , or from Ôö¼├║250 as a lump sum.(15) email account(16) Worst of all, she treated him like he was of no account at all.
(1) account for :: के लिये उत्तरदयी होना
(2) account number :: खाता संख्या
(3) take into account :: विचार करना
(4) current account :: चालू खाता
(5) on account of :: की वजह से
(6) account payable :: देय खाता
(7) savings account :: बचत खाता
(8) checking account :: खाते की जांच
(9) bank account :: बैंक खाता
(10) account manager :: खाता प्रबंधक
1. description ::
2. financial record ::
3. bill ::
4. importance ::
5. client ::
6. report ::
7. accounting ::
8. explanation ::
9. score ::
10. history ::
11. business relationship ::
12. consider ::
13. calculate ::
14. report ::
15. answer for ::
account, accountable, accounted, accounting, accounts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Never have I ever kept
a secret bank ACCOUNT
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
but they didn't take
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
If I could keep my Gmail ACCOUNT,
I'd be okay with that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
He's been acting all pouty
on ACCOUNT of No-Doze.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
this ACCOUNT here,
that is Mr. Keller's ACCOUNT.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: account
Meaning and definitions of account, translation in Hindi language for account with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of account in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "account"
What account means in Hindi, account meaning in Hindi, account definition, examples and pronunciation of account in Hindi language.