स्वीकार करना, लेना, सकारना, अंगीकार करनाप्रतिग्रहीत करना, मानना
स्वीकार करनास्वीकार्यस्वीकारस्वीकृतियांस्वीकार किए जाते हैंस्वीकार करनास्वीकार
Verb(1) consider or hold as true(2) receive willingly something given or offered(3) give an affirmative reply to; respond favorably to(4) react favorably to; consider right and proper(5) admit into a group or community(6) take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person(7) tolerate or accommodate oneself to(8) be designed to hold or take(9) receive (a report(10) make use of or accept for some purpose(11) be sexually responsive to, used of a female domesticated mammal
(1) To legalise it in that form would be to accept liability and sooner or later the court cases would flood in.(2) you must accept that you made a mistake(3) Nicoli had told her the society in London would accept her if Montague approved her.(4) For me, that moment was walking up the steps to the podium to accept the World Cup at home in Paris.(5) I accept the truth of that statement(6) He may not accept Visa or Mastercard, but his service and efficiency is priceless.(7) you should accept me as I am(8) Ronald is a good match and she ought to accept him(9) we don't accept credit cards(10) I can't accept it as fact(11) it was easier to accept than to refuse(12) My Lord, that is agreed and I accept the liability to pay costs.(13) If he wants to accept Visa charge cards, that's the cut Higgins must forfeit.(14) Not everyone is going to accept us for our beliefs, but so long as we try to embrace them and let them learn we are in the right.(15) They tell farmers that we should accept the proposals because the WTO cuts are going to happen anyway.(16) And if it does, you can't expect everyone to stand around and accept you as you are.
(1) to accept :: स्वीकार करने के लिए
(2) not accept :: स्वीकार नही
(3) accept an invitation :: निमंत्रण स्वीकार करें
(4) accept responsibility :: जिम्मेदारी स्वीकार करो
(5) accept terms :: शर्तों को स्वीकारें
(6) check and accept :: जाँच और स्वीकार करते हैं
(7) accept the fact :: इस तथ्य को स्वीकार
(8) refuse to accept :: स्वीकार करने से मना करना
1. receive ::
2. take on ::
3. say yes to ::
करने के लिए हाँ कहने
4. welcome ::
5. believe ::
6. go along with ::
जाओ साथ मे
7. tolerate ::
8. consent ::
9. swallow ::
10. take ::
11. assume ::
1. decline ::
2. deny ::
3. disallow ::
4. disapprove ::
5. negative ::
6. refuse ::
7. reject ::
8. spurn ::
9. veto ::
accept, acceptable, acceptance, acceptances, accepted, accepting, accepts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I didn't want to be a lord.
I nearly didn't ACCEPT.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
I ACCEPT the job.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
They make their will known to us, and it's
up to us to either ACCEPT or reject it.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
As much as I appreciate this,
I can't ACCEPT it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
If we're to be just and good, then
we ACCEPT it. All of us, even kings.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: accept
Meaning and definitions of accept, translation in Hindi
language for accept with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of accept in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'accept'
What accept means in Hindi, accept meaning
in Hindi, accept
definition, examples and pronunciation
of accept in Hindi language.