साथ, साथ में, लेकरसाथ से, तरफ, पास
- साथ मेंwithalwithedwithesभीतर
Preposition(1) accompanied by (another person or thing).(2) possessing (something) as a feature or accompaniment.(3) indicating the instrument used to perform an action.(4) in opposition to.(5) indicating the manner or attitude of the person doing something.(6) indicating responsibility.(7) in relation to.(8) employed by.(9) affected by (a particular fact or condition).(10) indicating separation or removal from something.
(1) A high proportion of women with osteoarthritis of the hip also have low bone density.(2) She is also five feet five inches tall with a scar under her nose and brown hair.(3) a tall dark man with a scar on one cheek(4) One night, after a fight with the man, she took an unknown dose of sleeping pills.(5) he sat there with a book in his hand(6) wisdom comes with age(7) After all, people with money and status employ other people to clean up after them.(8) She had tried desperately to be angry with William Ingalls, but all she wanted to do was die.(9) The lever couldn't be removed without undoing the nut so I decided to cut it with my hacksaw.(10) the grass was wet with dew(11) with time, the healing began(12) The tamarind provides a novel change to lemon as an accompaniment with the prawn.(13) The truffle taste was strong and earthy and worked in nice harmony with the risotto.(14) she ate it with a spoon(15) He appeared drunk and was wearing a white sweatshirt with blue writing in the centre.(16) they were fined ├ö├®┬╝300 with costs
(1) with you :: तुम्हारे साथ
(2) with me :: मेरे साथ
(3) deal with :: से निपटें
(4) along with :: साथ में
(5) with love :: प्यार से
(6) put up with :: साथ प्रस्तुत
(7) with respect to :: इसके संबंध में
(8) in accordance with :: के अनुसार
(9) with pleasure :: ख़ुशी से
(10) with regard to :: के संबंध में
1. accompanied by ::
2. escorted by ::
3. in the company of ::
की संगत में
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You did pie halfsies
WITH another man?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
Dude, you made the right choice
coming to me for help WITH this party.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
Tonight's the night I usually go
line dancing WITH Raj at the Palomino.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
Right now, you deal almost
exclusively WITH cocaine.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Because it's been made WITH care.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: with
Meaning and definitions of with, translation in Hindi language for with with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of with in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "with"
What with means in Hindi, with meaning in Hindi, with definition, examples and pronunciation of with in Hindi language.