Noun(1) the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number(2) one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
Adjective(1) being one more than one
(1) She used to work round the clock, often starting at two in the morning and finishing at six in the evening.(2) she's a size two(3) Before the set, the two and three of spades and the two and three of hearts should be removed from the deck.(4) a romantic weekend for two in Paris(5) two of Amy's friends(6) he's two years old(7) It was very late one night, about two in the morning, and there was this fabulous drumming rain.(8) He was dressed in a similar way, but was carrying a small dark rucksack with two stripes down the middle.(9) twenty to two(10) she won two nil(11) Now, after nearly two years, life is gradually returning to normal for Peg and her family.(12) there are two of us(13) If your pack of cards has no joker, the two of spades can be used as a substitute.(14) Cocoa died in her sleep after a year and Fred lived to the ripe old age of two and half.(15) The hearing was a review of a case heard about two years ago, and the men had pleaded guilty.(16) the Irish two came third
(1) twenty two :: बाईस
(2) two hundred :: दो सौ
(3) two thousand :: दो हज़ार
(4) two days ago :: दो दिन पहले
(5) two weeks :: दो हफ्ते
(6) thirty two :: बत्तीस
(7) forty two :: बयालीस
(8) fifty two :: बावन
(9) just the two of us :: सिर्फ हम दोनों
(10) seventy two :: बहत्तर
1. deuce ::
2. pair ::
3. duo ::
4. duet ::
5. double ::
6. dyad ::
7. duplet ::
8. tandem ::
9. twain ::
two, twos, twosome, twosomes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Two signals meet up
in the corpus callosum, and T equals zero.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
Mm, don't you think it's time
you TWO made up?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
You're the math whiz.
Add up TWO and TWO.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
You know, TWO junkies
with a duffel bag full of cash.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
- You TWO have to back off.
- Why should I back off? You back off.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
English to Hindi Dictionary: two
Meaning and definitions of two, translation in Hindi language for two with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of two in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "two"
What two means in Hindi, two meaning in Hindi, two definition, examples and pronunciation of two in Hindi language.