शीर्षक, नाम, उपाधि, पदवी, टाइटिल, अधिकार, लक़ब, ख़िताबहक़कहना, नाम देना, देना
- शीर्षकशीर्षक सेखिताबशीर्षक
Noun(1) a heading that names a statute or legislative bill; may give a brief summary of the matters it deals with(2) the name of a work of art or literary composition etc.(3) a general or descriptive heading for a section of a written work(4) the status of being a champion(5) a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it(6) an identifying appellation signifying status or function: e.g. `Mr.' or `General'(7) an established or recognized right(8) (usually plural(9) an appellation signifying nobility(10) an informal right to something
Verb(1) give a title to(2) designate by an identifying term
(1) His efforts earned him the title North East Young Farmer of the Year in the NFU President's Awards this year.(2) The title of Officer is reserved for achievement appreciated by Canada or humanity in general.(3) Floyd retired in 1982, but he took the title of research professor and continued to regularly go to work.(4) Pomeroy, observers say, now holds the unofficial title of most effective church secretary in the country.(5) The easiest way to do this is to embellish a little when describing your current job title .(6) Leese assumed the title of director general(7) His bulging biceps earned him the title of Mr North East Britain 1955.(8) You'd think a high school would take pains not to title their cookbook so that it sounded like, well, a high school project.(9) Michael Caine's role in the classic Get Carter has earned the title of nastiest screen character of all time.(10) to give them their proper title(11) For each, give your job title , the name of the company and the period of employment.(12) Regardless of their title , all meeting professionals need to have certain qualities.(13) While that's his official title for at least the next two years, the most high-profile aspect of the job will come in September 2007.(14) a local family had title to the property(15) Last year saw Germans, Austrians, Italians - even a few Moldovans - compete for the title of Open champion.(16) what's the title of the book?
(1) job title :: नौकरी का नाम
(2) title page :: शीर्षक पेज
(3) title deed :: शीर्षक विलेख
(4) title bar :: शीर्षक पट्टी
(5) song title :: गीत शीर्षक
(6) book title :: पुस्तक का शीर्षक
(7) main title :: मुख्य शीर्षक
(8) academic title :: शैक्षणिक शीर्षक
(9) title text :: शीर्षक पाठ
(10) working title :: कार्य शीर्षक
1. name ::
2. publication ::
3. designation ::
4. championship ::
5. ownership of ::
6. deed ::
7. form of address ::
पते के रूप
8. rubric ::
9. claim ::
10. call ::
11. entitle ::
12. style ::
title, titled, titles, titling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The original TITLE was:
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
A TITLE. A birthright.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
after my father made me renounce my TITLE
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
U.S. code, TITLE 1 5, chapter 53--
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
...because his name was still on the TITLE
for this house.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
English to Hindi Dictionary: title
Meaning and definitions of title, translation in Hindi language for title with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of title in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "title"
What title means in Hindi, title meaning
in Hindi, title definition, examples and pronunciation
of title in Hindi language.