छलकन, शलाका, गिराव, गिरावट, बत्ती, पतनछलकाव, डाट., कागज की बत्ती, फैल जानाछलकना, ढलकाना, छलकाना, गिरा देना
- शलाकाspillageबिखरा हुआspillingफैल
Noun(1) liquid that is spilled(2) a channel that carries excess water over or around a dam or other obstruction(3) the act of allowing a fluid to escape(4) a sudden drop from an upright position
Verb(1) cause or allow (a liquid substance(2) flow, run or fall out and become lost(3) cause or allow (a solid substance(4) pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities(5) reveal information(6) reduce the pressure of wind on (a sail
(1) their shifting spill of lantern-light(2) He picks it up and passes it to her being careful not to spill a drop.(3) Then there is the persistent threat of an oil spill .(4) In the middle of last month the exit road to the M50 was sealed off following a spill following a two-vehicle collision.(5) At one point in the show he told amusingly of how he took a spill in the road, and some of the pages fell out and were scattered.(6) This information is crucial to the safety of the pharmacy staff and to their customers if a spill or other accident occurs.(7) Ariela glanced at Bull, to check if it was all right with him to spill information.(8) a 25-ton oil spill(9) I had no reason to not just come out with it and spill the news like I wanted to, but I just couldn't.(10) They crowded around me and watched me expectantly, as if I would spill my darkest, most revealing secrets.(11) A dreadful blunder from Paul Sackey presented the visitors with a series of five metre scrums that ended when Corry opted to pick and go - only to spill the ball forward as the rain began to pour down.(12) ├ö├ç├┐I'll help clean it up,├ö├ç├û he said as he grabbed my shirt, wiping away at the spill on my chest.(13) The more I talked about myself, the more likely I would be to spill that information.(14) students began to spill out of the building(15) Wipe up the spill quickly and rub the spot vigorously with your palm or with a cloth dipped in a small amount of furniture polish.(16) And an oil spill or industrial disaster can wipe out big chunks of the environment.
(1) to spill :: गिराने करने के लिए
(2) spill over :: से अधिक गिर
(3) oil spill :: तेल छलकना
(4) spill the beans :: भेद खोलना
(5) spill out :: फेंकना
(6) spill blood :: फैल रक्त
(7) spill water :: फैला हुआ पानी
1. spillage ::
2. fall ::
3. wasteweir ::
4. knock over ::
5. overflow ::
6. stream ::
7. unseat ::
8. reveal ::
पता चलता है
10. slop ::
11. talk ::
12. disgorge ::
13. pour forth ::
1. cloak ::
2. conceal ::
3. enshroud ::
4. hide ::
5. mask ::
6. shroud ::
7. veil ::
spill, spillage, spillages, spilled, spilling, spills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It is forbidden
to SPILL blood in the sacred city.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
You would SPILL blood in this holy place?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
...when you accidentally SPILL peach
Snapple into a helium-neon laser.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
It did not SPILL.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: spill
Meaning and definitions of spill, translation in Hindi language for spill with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of spill in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "spill"
What spill means in Hindi, spill meaning
in Hindi, spill definition, examples and pronunciation
of spill in Hindi language.