नाश्ता, भोगजलपान, भाग, अल्प भोजन, हलका भोजन
Noun(1) a light informal meal
Verb(1) eat a snack; eat lightly
(1) she likes to snack on yogurt(2) Part of the Austrian way of life, the coffeehouse serves as a meeting place and a source for breakfast or a snack or light lunch.(3) it'll be a snack(4) Steinhauser agrees that pudding is typically viewed as a dessert, while yogurt is deemed a healthy snack or even a meal replacement.(5) Recently, a food manufacturer set its innovations department a challenge to create a healthy snack with reduced salt, reduced fat and reduced sugar levels.(6) not many people make it through to the evening meal without a snack(7) The bag lunch itself is nutritious, sufficient, if not very inspiring: a sandwich, some juice, a dessert snack or piece of fruit.(8) I've been fairly restrained in my eating and snacking over Christmas - despite all the chocolate goodies laid out on the table!(9) The Prince is also adept at producing quick, light supper snacks , which he and the Queen often enjoy when they have dismissed the servants for the night.(10) When her shifts allow it she tries to go to aqua aerobics but snacks between meals on biscuits and chocolate.(11) Many of the guesthouses also provide dinner, and there's a reasonable selection of pubs serving snacks and bar meals.(12) Quite some time back I was snacking and found the perfect rice cracker.(13) As darkness continued to fall the climber was advised to stay put, where she snacked on cheese and crackers to keep her energy up.(14) The sleep-deprived people overwhelmingly asked for candy, starchy foods, and salty snacks such as potato chips.(15) Maggie remembered all those past years from which she had made splendid dinners and light sandwiches for snacks and heaven knows how many cups of tea.(16) During a lunch break in Miami-Dade Criminal Court, the couple snacked on nuts and grains wrapped in leaves of kale, with an apple on the side.
(1) have a snack :: नाशता किजीए
(2) snack food :: नाश्ता
(3) afternoon snack :: दोपहर का नाश्ता
(4) snack on :: हल्का नाश्ता करना
(5) snack-bar :: अल्पाहार गृह
1. light meal ::
2. collation ::
3. treat ::
5. lunch ::
दोपहर का भोजन
9. eat between meals ::
भोजन के बीच खा
10. nibble ::
11. munch ::
12. graze ::
धीरे से छूना
13. nosh ::
snack, snacked, snacking, snacks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
100-calorie SNACK pack...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
Snack bar's there. Nothing stopping
you from selling beer to the parents.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
Admiral Ackbar's Snack Bar
is open for business.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
No, those shitty thin chocolate sticks:
neither a SNACK nor an appetizer.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: snack
Meaning and definitions of snack, translation in Hindi language for snack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of snack in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "snack"
What snack means in Hindi, snack meaning in Hindi, snack definition, examples and pronunciation of snack in Hindi language.