पक्ष, पहलू, दिशा, तरफ़, पास, सतह, दल, सिरा, गुट, गुट्ट, क्षेत्रपार्श्वअतिरिक्त, पहलू का, सहायकपक्ष लेना, भाग लेना, ठीक करना, सँवारना, सुव्यवस्थित करना
Noun(1) a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location(2) one of two or more contesting groups(3) either the left or right half of a body(4) a surface forming part of the outside of an object(5) an extended outer surface of an object(6) an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect(7) a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure(8) a family line of descent(9) a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food(10) an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute(11) an elevated geological formation(12) (sports
Verb(1) take sides for or against
Adjective(1) located on a side
(1) a town on the other side of the river(2) There is a good choice of soups, salads, side dishes and fine vegetarian dishes.(3) a side dish of fresh vegetables(4) a side light(5) The difference is, of course, that in the classroom the other kids don't side with the bully.(6) that's a side to her that I've never seen(7) he has been paralyzed on his right side since birth(8) The Rib Tickler is a pork or beef rib dinner for four, complete with side dishes.(9) the other side of the original 78 is free of any distortion(10) he lives on this side of town(11) his wife stood at his side(12) is that t-shirt the right side out?(13) I found the large salad a bit small for a meal, but it's the perfect size for two to share as a side dish.(14) cottages on the south side of the green(15) she's paralysed down one side of her face(16) on the same side
(1) side effect :: दुष्प्रभाव
(2) side by side :: साथ साथ
(3) other side :: दूसरा पहलु
(4) side dish :: सह भोजन
(5) by your side :: अपकी तरफ से
(6) by my side :: मेरी तरफ से
(7) side effects :: दुष्प्रभाव
(8) dark side :: अंधेरा पहलू
(9) on the other side :: दूसरी तरफ
(10) bright side :: उज्जवल पक्ष
1. lateral ::
2. subordinate ::
4. half ::
5. district ::
6. surface ::
7. point of view ::
8. faction ::
9. team ::
11. face ::
12. slope ::
13. position ::
14. support ::
side, sided, sides
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look on the bright SIDE.
As a result of Penny's forfeit...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
A SIDE of corn
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
All right. Now, on this SIDE I am
closer to the exit in case of emergency.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
No, just for the fun of it,
I'm gonna take his SIDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
On the left SIDE
and on the right SIDE too.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: side
Meaning and definitions of side, translation in Hindi language for side with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of side in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "side"
What side means in Hindi, side meaning
in Hindi, side definition, examples and pronunciation
of side in Hindi language.