कारण, तर्क, वजह, विवेक, प्रयोजन, विवेक बुद्धि, औवित्य, युक्ति, चेतनतातर्क करना, विचार करना, बुद्धि से काम करना, तर्कस्वरूप कहना, समझानातर्क कारण
Noun(1) a rational motive for a belief or action(2) an explanation of the cause of some phenomenon(3) the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination(4) the state of having good sense and sound judgment(5) a justification for something existing or happening(6) a fact that logically justifies some premise or conclusion
Verb(1) decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion(2) present reasons and arguments(3) think logically
(1) Just because someone knocks on your door, phones you or stops you in the street is not good enough reason to change your mind.(2) I tried to reason with her, but without success(3) Sweetening the pot within reason to keep it out of their hands does make sense.(4) the only reason she comes here is to read the paper(5) we have reason to celebrate(6) An argument is a form of reasoning whereby one gives a reason or reasons in support of some claim.(7) Rangers supporters will now believe it is possible for them to have reason to tickle these next Sunday.(8) One reason why this event may reverberate is exactly that disconnect.(9) she is in danger of losing her reason(10) The size is pretty much irrelevant, as is the amount of water, within reason .(11) You can take advantage of this by waiting until the last minute and - within reason - naming your price.(12) The foundation also showed that liking an area was the main reason why people did not live closer to their work.(13) Men are marked off from other animals by possessing reason and the power of thought.(14) it is hard to know for the simple reason that few records survive(15) He thinks and learns systematically and is drawn to using logic and reason to prove and understand his faith.(16) they won't pay the fine, not without reason
(1) the reason :: कारण
(2) for this reason :: इस कारण से
(3) for that reason :: उस वजह से
(4) for no reason :: बिना किसी वजह के
(5) for some reason :: किसी कारण के लिए
(6) main reason :: मुख्य कारण
(7) the reason why :: कारण क्यों
(8) without reason :: बिना कारण
(9) within reason :: कारण के भीतर
(10) for what reason :: किस कारण से
1. cause ::
2. rationality ::
3. sanity ::
4. good sense ::
6. ground ::
8. intellect ::
9. think rationally ::
तर्क से लगता है
10. calculate ::
11. bring around ::
12. argue ::
लोगों का तर्क है
13. conclude ::
1. consequence ::
2. corollary ::
3. development ::
4. effect ::
5. fate ::
6. fruit ::
7. issue ::
8. outcome ::
9. outgrowth ::
10. product ::
11. result ::
12. sequel ::
13. sequence ::
14. upshot ::
reason, reasoned, reasoner, reasoners, reasoning, reasons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Those men think
they're dying for a good REASON.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
I mean, many of them will be happy
to find a good REASON to go home.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
That's the only REASON
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
I have no REASON to "B" mad at you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
number and REASON for your call.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: reason
Meaning and definitions of reason, translation in Hindi language for reason with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reason in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reason"
What reason means in Hindi, reason meaning in Hindi, reason definition, examples and pronunciation of reason in Hindi language.