रेंज, सीमा, श्रेणी, पंक्ति, पहुंच, पर्वत श्रेणी, विभिन्नता, पांति, लक्ष्य लगाने का स्थान, गोली की मार, कार्यक्षेत्रपंक्ति से रखना, क्रम से रखना, क्रम से करना, धूमना, सीमाओं के बीच होनाश्रेणीबद्ध करना, कतार, माला
- रेंजबताया गयापर्वतमालालेकर
Noun(1) (2) the limits within which something can be effective(3) a large tract of grassy open land on which livestock can graze(4) a series of hills or mountains(5) a place for shooting (firing or driving(6) a variety of different things or activities(7) (mathematics, x(8) the limit of capability(9) a kitchen appliance used for cooking food
Verb(1) change or be different within limits(2) move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment(3) have a range; be capable of projecting over a certain distance, as of a gun(4) range or extend over; occupy a certain area(5) lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line(6) feed as in a meadow or pasture(7) let eat(8) assign a rank or rating to
(1) His performance showcases his ability with a range of instruments and a diversity of styles.(2) This room overlooks the back garden, which is mostly in lawn with a decked patio and a range of plants and shrubs.(3) Not wanting to have another confrontation with her, he called out when he was within hearing range of her.(4) They will range a considerable distance in search of food.(5) A group of people are outside - but before my eyes can range over their faces, one of them steps forwards.(6) The selected respondent should not have been within hearing range of any previous respondents.(7) The Gazelle could carry a maximum of four people, and had a top speed of 168 knots with a range of 300 nautical miles.(8) the vans have a range of 125 miles(9) these rockets have a range of 30 to 40 miles(10) Then measure GD and HD, observing, in measuring HD, to have the range of the line carefully defined.(11) The range of discourse and debate in news media, though woefully constricted, is still meaningful.(12) The bonds that recorded trades had yields to maturity in the range of 22 to 44 per cent.(13) Estimates range anywhere from 35 million to 98 million people going online to find health-care information.(14) Too often these days, I see shooters at the range practicing with their hunting rifles from a bench rest.(15) There are three featurettes that range in length from 15 to about 30 minutes.(16) The best singers started their song at a low pitch to suit the range with which their voices are able to cope, and did not try songs which required them to reach high notes.
(1) out of range :: क्षेत्र के बहार
(2) mountain range :: पर्वत श्रखला
(3) price range :: मूल्य सीमा
(4) full range :: पूरी श्रृंखला
(5) broad range :: विस्तृत सीमा
(6) shooting range :: दागने की सीमा
(7) long-range :: लंबी दूरी
(8) age range :: आयु सीमा
(9) color range :: रंग रेंज
1. span ::
2. row ::
3. assortment ::
4. stove ::
5. pasture ::
6. kitchen stove ::
7. mountain chain ::
8. grasp ::
9. image ::
10. reach ::
11. ambit ::
12. vary ::
13. roam ::
14. set out ::
15. drift ::
16. order ::
17. run ::
18. straddle ::
पैर फैलाकर बैठना
19. browse ::
range, ranged, ranges, ranging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
For our price RANGE,
this is as good as it gets.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
with an audio RANGE of 1,500 metres.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
which takes it through a RANGE
of colors. Purple, green, blue.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
And how would we RANGE north?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Well, then let's stretch our price RANGE.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: range
Meaning and definitions of range, translation in Hindi language for range with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of range in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "range"
What range means in Hindi, range meaning in Hindi, range definition, examples and pronunciation of range in Hindi language.