पिछला, पूर्वपहला, अगला
- पिछलापहले से
Adjective(1) just preceding something else in time or order(2) (used especially of persons(3) too soon or too hasty
(1) I also managed to fill a skip to overflowing with the junk the previous owners had left behind.(2) They included previous shop owners and a man whose father had scrawled his name on the arcade's wall.(3) It later emerged it had already been used and returned by a previous owner and then sold again to the Galls.(4) the previous generation(5) The starting grids are based on a reversal of the finishing order of the previous race.(6) The previous owner had filled in spaces between the beams with sawn-up wardrobes.(7) The previous owner of the Westhoughton shop ran a printing business from the premises.(8) Its previous owner had bought it from an aircraft museum that got into financial difficulties.(9) the previous evening(10) Ouch - that woozy Sunday feeling when you've had a very late one the previous evening.(11) she has previous criminal convictions(12) In contrast to the previous evening the pleasures of the flesh were much in evidence.(13) He reportedly bought the island from its previous owners, a Japanese hotel firm.(14) The previous owners were heavy smokers and the bricks are stained with nicotine.(15) It follows a previous interim order which was made out for two months in April.(16) The previous owner built a spaceship in the garden, which might not appeal to everyone.
(1) previous page :: पिछला पृष्ठ
(2) the previous :: पिछला वाला
(3) previous experience :: पूर्व अनुभव
(4) previous knowledge :: पूर्व ज्ञान
(5) previous year :: पिछला साल
(6) previous day :: पिछले दिन
(7) previous month :: पिछ्ला महिना
(8) previous name :: पिछला नाम
(9) the previous day :: पिछले दिन
(10) previous week :: पिछला सप्ताह
1. foregoing ::
2. premature ::
3. old ::
4. former ::
1. after ::
2. following ::
3. later ::
4. posterior ::
5. subsequent ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The contents of those boxes condemn
this government and the PREVIOUS ones.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
All right, without objection,
the minutes of the PREVIOUS date
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
Now that you're unattached, maybe
we can revisit our PREVIOUS attachment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
He was shot PREVIOUS
to your arrival?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
So we know that PREVIOUS attempts
to send a message into space...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
English to Hindi Dictionary: previous
Meaning and definitions of previous, translation in Hindi language for previous with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of previous in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "previous"
What previous means in Hindi, previous meaning
in Hindi, previous definition, examples and pronunciation
of previous in Hindi language.