प्लग, डाट, डट्टा, ठेपी, गुल्लीडाट निकालनानियंत्रण
- प्लगप्लगहाल चलानाunplugs
Noun(1) blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly(2) a wad of something chewable as tobacco(3) blatant or sensational promotion(4) electrical device that fits into the cylinder head of an internal-combustion engine and ignites the gas by means of an electric spark(5) an electrical device with two or three pins that is inserted in a socket to make an electrical connection(6) an upright hydrant for drawing water to use in fighting a fire(7) an old or over-worked horse
Verb(1) fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug(2) persist in working hard(3) deliver a quick blow to(4) make a plug for; praise the qualities or in order to sell or promote(5) replace the center of a coin with a baser metal(6) insert a plug into(7) insert as a plug
(1) Its rather like pouring water into a bath without putting the plug in.(2) He was a hopeless plug and never ran in the money.(3) To reduce the possibility of a graft construct mismatch, the surgeon places the longer bone plug on the femoral side.(4) Locking lugs on the bolt are removed, turning it into a striker, while the breech is sealed with a breech plug .(5) Can't comment on the ladies, but the gents did not smell very fresh and lacked a plug to the hand basin.(6) I had recently injured my foot by stepping on a laptop plug .(7) And while I'm at it, here is another plug for my brother's stained glass studio, Glass Threshold.(8) She received a massive, multi-million dollar payment to help plug Leitch's upcoming book.(9) Rumor had it that he had once given our catcher on the baseball team a big plug of chewing tobacco to try out.(10) Mergers such as DaimlerChrysler were carried out to help expand market share, enter new markets, and plug product gaps.(11) Thousands of local authority workers could face cuts to their pension benefits as all 15 councils in Yorkshire and the Humber try to find a way to plug the gaping black hole in their schemes.(12) Governor Gray Davis took steps last week to plug some of the holes in that budget, but the measures have been painful.(13) trucks arrived loaded with gravel to plug the hole and clear the road(14) the cable is fitted with a two-pin plug(15) The characters plug along until, as always in the movies, a crisis requires them to re-examine why they are so unhappy and how they got there.(16) The government is preparing to throw an extra Ôö¼├║19 billion away over the next four years stuffing the NHS with extra cash - like trying to run a bath with the plug out.
(1) spark plug :: स्पार्क प्लग
(2) plug-in :: लगाना
(3) plug and play :: लगाओ और चलाओ
(4) pull the plug :: प्लग खींच
(5) drain plug :: नाली प्लग
(6) plug into :: प्लग मै लगाना
(7) plug up :: प्लग करें
(8) glow plug :: चमकने वाला प्लग
(9) plug socket :: प्लग सॉकेट
1. stopper ::
2. wad ::
3. advertisement ::
4. jade ::
5. sparking plug ::
6. fire hydrant ::
7. hoopla ::
8. stopple ::
9. male plug ::
11. publicize ::
12. shoot ::
13. plug away ::
14. punch ::
15. secure ::
plug, plugs, unplug, unplugs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"mucus PLUG" again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
You get to pull the PLUG on him too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
looking at the little PLUG
where the ashtray used to go?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
I'm not finishing your sentence.
You pulled the PLUG on my funk.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
Has your mucus PLUG popped out?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
English to Hindi Dictionary: plug
Meaning and definitions of plug, translation in Hindi language for plug with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of plug in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "plug"
What plug means in Hindi, plug meaning in Hindi, plug definition, examples and pronunciation of plug in Hindi language.