शांतिप्रिय, शांतिमय, अमनपसंद, असैनिकशान्त, स्थिर, मृदु, कोमल
- शांतिपूर्णशांति सेशांति
Adjective(1) not disturbed by strife or turmoil or war(2) peacefully resistant in response to injustice
(1) It was calm, peaceful and relaxing but Natalie felt the total opposite.(2) The voting process was peaceful , and people eventually accepted the results.(3) He was a relatively peaceful man and I have no idea why he let his creature do what it did.(4) The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful citizens who contribute to the good of their societies.(5) The couple have created a peaceful , restful place, with a wide range of colourful flowers.(6) to do sth by peaceful means(7) Free speech and open discussion are crucial components of a free and peaceful society.(8) We have to address our differences not through violent means but with dialogue and peaceful debate.(9) It did help me sleep, and also left me feeling rather peaceful and pleasant as I drifted off.(10) There have been a number of examples of peaceful conflict resolution in places that have been hot spots for decades.(11) It's amazing how the mob mentality took over thousands of normally peaceful people.(12) Please help us expose this extreme, undemocratic and brutal attack on peaceful citizens.(13) The peaceful and tranquil room will be used by students in the school who are taking part in the programme.(14) This should be a great day for the city with peaceful fans wanting to watch their teams play.(15) The majority like the Swindon Muslim community are law abiding and peaceful .(16) The only stable government is one that allows for a peaceful and orderly transfer of power.
(1) peaceful place :: शांतिपूर्ण जगह
(2) very peaceful :: बहुत शांतिपूर्ण
(3) peaceful coexistence :: शांतिपूर्ण सह - अस्तित्व
(4) peaceful means :: शांतिपूर्ण तरीके
1. tranquil ::
2. serene ::
3. harmonious ::
4. peaceable ::
5. passive ::
1. martial ::
2. warlike ::
peaceful, peacefully, peacefulness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's PEACEFUL and deep.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
It's so PEACEFUL without him here.
Can I ask you how much that cost?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
It's actually kind of PEACEFUL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
I hope your reign is long and PEACEFUL.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
My people are not PEACEFUL.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: peaceful
Meaning and definitions of peaceful, translation in Hindi language for peaceful with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of peaceful in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "peaceful"
What peaceful means in Hindi, peaceful meaning in Hindi, peaceful definition, examples and pronunciation of peaceful in Hindi language.