मूल, वास्तविक, असली, प्राकृत, सच्चामूल, मूलरूप, असल दस्तावेज़, मूलपत्र, निराला आदमीमौलिक, मूल प्रति, प्रारम्भिक, नवीन
- मूलमोलिकतामौलिक रूप सेमूलनक़ल करनेवाला
Noun(1) an original creation (i.e., an audio recording(2) something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies
Adjective(1) preceding all others in time or being as first made or performed(2) (of e.g. information(3) being or productive of something fresh and unusual; or being as first made or thought of(4) not derived or copied or translated from something else
(1) In any case, all medievalists know the story, whether in the original or only in translation.(2) Saved at a young age, he learned Greek so that he could read the New Testament in its original language.(3) The leather seating in the sunken area is original to the house.(4) We assume a translation is second-hand and only the original can provide definitive clarification.(5) It is not as if the second part is in brackets as if it is a translation of the original ; it is all blended in together.(6) He also wants to recruit an artistic director and freelance choreographers to create more original works for the company.(7) Who needs to make creative decisions about original ideas when you can mould an endless stream of desperate kids into carbon copies of what went before?(8) Al-Biruni studied Indian literature in the original , translating several Sanskrit texts into Arabic.(9) Television is no better for those of us hungry for imaginative fare, and the dearth of original screenplays makes this writer's blood run cold.(10) Moreover, all of it is as good as new, and every copy identical to the original .(11) It was a Dior original , according to the label under it.(12) Patients took home a copy, while the original was kept in the chart and updated at each visit.(13) Langholm Terrace is designed around the original lodge and stables of Buccleugh House, once owned by the Duke of Montague.(14) Thus, for the translator, there is a perpetual debt to both the original and the translation.(15) Two original ways of presenting the dial motif have been designed: either plain or set with diamonds.(16) People came in on spec, just because they'd heard there was a local band who were actually playing original material.
(1) original sin :: मूल पाप
(2) the original :: असली
(3) original version :: मूल संस्करण
(4) original copy :: मूल प्रति
(5) original text :: मूल लेख
(6) original language :: वास्तविक भाषा
(7) original invoice :: मूल चालान
(8) original article :: मूल लेख
(9) original state :: मूल अवस्था
(10) original work :: मूल काम
1. indigenous ::
2. first ::
3. authentic ::
4. innovative ::
5. archetype ::
6. individualist ::
7. pilot ::
8. master ::
original, originality, originally, originals, unoriginal
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory 5x21
The Hawking Excitation
Original Air Date on April 5, 2012
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
ORIGINAL and Lohan.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
it better be at least
as good as the ORIGINAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
A NETFLIX ORIGINAL SERIES
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
Okay, Star Trek, the ORIGINAL series.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: original
Meaning and definitions of original, translation in Hindi language for original with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of original in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "original"
What original means in Hindi, original meaning in Hindi, original definition, examples and pronunciation of original in Hindi language.