मृत्यु दर, मृत्यु-संख्यामृत्यु-दर, मरण, मृतकों की संख्या, नाश
Noun(1) the quality or state of being mortal(2) the ratio of deaths in an area to the population of that area; expressed per 1000 per year
(1) Infant and child mortality in the region is at least 50% higher than in neighbouring China.(2) Their lives will be complicated by issues of timing, courage and mortality .(3) post-operative mortality was 90 per cent for some operations(4) At the same time, levels of excess female child mortality have been rising, as parents seek to ensure having sons.(5) Women have many children but there is a high rate of infant and child mortality .(6) Major trauma, particularly serious head injury, is associated with high mortality in people over 65 years.(7) It certainly brings up mortality and how we'll feel when faced with death.(8) Influenza causes substantial morbidity and mortality among nursing home residents.(9) The difficult subject of child mortality and attitudes to it are discussed, using evidence that is inevitably incomplete.(10) Accordingly, mortality was higher among juveniles than adults and in spring than in winter.(11) Our data indicate increasing mortality among people with schizophrenia.(12) the causes of mortality among infants and young children(13) Patients with schizophrenia suffer from increased physical ill health and excess mortality .(14) We defined cardiovascular mortality as all deaths in which the cause was registered as being related to the heart.(15) Cervical cancer is the second leading cause of cancer mortality among women worldwide.(16) Low birth weight and preterm birth are powerful determinants of morbidity and mortality in newborn babies and infants.
(1) infant mortality :: शिशु मृत्यु - दर
(2) mortality rate :: मृत्यु दर
(3) infant mortality rate :: शिशु मृत्यु दर
(4) maternal mortality :: मातृ मृत्यु दर
(5) child mortality :: बाल मृत्यु दर
(6) maternal mortality rate :: मातृ मृत्यु दर
1. impermanence ::
2. death ::
3. death rate ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: mortality
Meaning and definitions of mortality, translation in Hindi language for mortality with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mortality in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mortality"
What mortality means in Hindi, mortality meaning in Hindi, mortality definition, examples and pronunciation of mortality in Hindi language.