शक्ति, पराक्रम, विक्रम, प्रभावसका
Noun(1) physical strength
(1) The empathy was evidently always with the freedom fighter as he took on the might of the oppressor.(2) He called together the remnants of his tribe and the might of the enemy was overturned.(3) He then asked doctors to phone in with suggestions of what might be wrong with him.(4) he said he might be late(5) Suggestions for reforms that might limit house price inflation are plentiful enough.(6) It can handle a bit of rough treatment, so kids can use all their might to pull out a stalk.(7) I was wondering if you have any suggestions as to what might be best for me considering his size.(8) But when a friend suggested the story might not be true she contacted the Advertiser for help.(9) and who might you be?(10) More than that, he knew his friend would cope against the might of Real Madrid.(11) you might try nonprescription pain relievers(12) this might be true(13) a convincing display of military might(14) The might of the Roman Empire came from its wealth in precious metals, not from its productivity.(15) you might have told me!(16) economic might
(1) may :: हो सकता है
(2) might have :: हो सकता है
(3) might as well :: क्यों ना
(4) you might as well :: तुम भी हो सकते हो
(5) as might be expected :: जैसे कि उम्मीद की जा सकती है
(6) might is right :: जिसकी लाठी उसकी भैंस
(7) pigs might fly :: सूअर शायद उड़े
(8) might well :: शायद अच्छा
(9) military might :: सैन्य - शक्ति
(10) might-have-been :: किया होगा
1. strength ::
2. force ::
3. power ::
4. vigor ::
5. energy ::
6. brawn ::
7. powerfulness ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm at a spa.
Might as well do something relaxing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
...but that doesn't mean you MIGHT not
someday build a geegaw...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
that MIGHT contain a clue.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
it MIGHT be a good time to tell her
that we're living together.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
Sheldon and Amy
MIGHT win a Nobel Prize,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
English to Hindi Dictionary: might
Meaning and definitions of might, translation in Hindi language for might with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of might in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "might"
What might means in Hindi, might meaning in Hindi, might definition, examples and pronunciation of might in Hindi language.