तर्क, न्यायशास्रतर्कशास्त्रतार्किक, तर्कसंगत, संगत, तर्कसम्मत, तर्कसिद्ध, सतर्क, न्यायसिद्ध, तर्कशास्र-संबंधी
Noun(1) the branch of philosophy that analyzes inference(2) reasoned and reasonable judgment(3) the principles that guide reasoning within a given field or situation(4) the system of operations performed by a computer that underlies the machine's representation of logical operations(5) a system of reasoning
(1) In FireStarter's gameplay, we put a stake on worked-out balance and logic instead of scripted elements.(2) There was now to be no sanctuary where the logic of capitalism could not prevail.(3) There is no inexorable logic dictating that the media must undermine the independence of the spheres of art and culture.(4) I remember being infuriated by the injustice and lack of logic .(5) The application server instructs the softswitch on how to complete the call according to the rules of the relevant service logic .(6) The second wave is syntactic: attacks against the operating logic of computers and networks.(7) Does anyone else see the faulty logic here?(8) The program's underlying logic is also now reflected in an orderly and commonsense interface which reflects this awesome program's true power.(9) Philosophers trained in modern logic may accordingly feel that there is something either obscure or else superficial in the notion of irreducibly tensed predication.(10) She was beginning to laugh a little, being painfully aware of the apparent lack of logic .(11) USB OTG adds a small amount of additional logic , however, which allows a device to serve either as a host or peripheral.(12) Mac hardware today differs from PCs solely in the CPU, system logic and the motherboard they sit on.(13) Why, the logic goes, would we want independence when devolution is so bad?(14) Whoever wishes to hold on to the distinction would need to maintain, according to his own logic , that he has always been there - a thesis which can all too easily be disproved.(15) That is the primary reason and logic behind media.(16) Marked from the outset by frivolity, it also lacks substance and logic .
(1) fuzzy logic :: अस्पष्ट तर्क
(2) business logic :: व्यापार का तर्क
(3) arithmetic logic unit :: अंकगणितीय तर्क इकाई
(4) logic bomb :: तर्क बम
(5) logic gates :: तर्क द्वार
(6) predicate logic :: विधेय तर्क
(7) arithmetic logic :: गणितीय तर्क
(8) logic board :: तर्क बोर्ड
1. reason ::
2. reasoning ::
3. logical system ::
logic, logical, logician, logicians
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That LOGIC is post hoc
ergo propter hoc.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
But in business, I trust in LOGIC, not passion.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Look, l get the LOGIC, l do,
but you just went too far with it.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
It's pure LOGIC.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
Here we go with the ironclad LOGIC again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: logic
Meaning and definitions of logic, translation in Hindi language for logic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of logic in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "logic"
What logic means in Hindi, logic meaning
in Hindi, logic definition, examples and pronunciation
of logic in Hindi language.