श्रम, परिश्रम, काम, मेहनत, कार्य, उद्योग, व्यापार, व्यायाम, प्रसव-वेदनाश्रमिक, प्रसवकाम का, श्रम का, परिश्रम का, मेहनत का, कार्य कापरिश्रम करना, श्रम करना, कठोर श्रम करना, कठिन परिश्रम करना, काम करना, मेहनत करना, कार्य करना
- श्रमantilaborअस्वाभाविकमज़दूरश्रमिकों का दल का
Noun(1) a social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages(2) productive work (especially physical work done for wages(3) concluding state of pregnancy; from the onset of contractions to the birth of a child(4) an organized attempt by workers to improve their status by united action (particularly via labor unions(5) a political party formed in Great Britain in 1900; characterized by the promotion of labor's interests and formerly the socialization of key industries(6) the federal department responsible for promoting the working conditions of wage earners in the United States; created in 1913(7) any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
Verb(1) strive and make an effort to reach a goal(2) work hard(3) undergo the efforts of childbirth
(1) Your situation highlights the tragedy of the American labor movement and the dilemma facing the working class today.(2) nonunion casual labor(3) Most are low-end workers doing street-cleaning or other manual labor .(4) By the time Michael had called them, Jamie had already been in labor four hours.(5) the labor movement(6) It says that cerebral palsy is almost never caused by fetal distress in labor .(7) Fortunately, the body provides several clues that the onset of labor is approaching.(8) If the South was exceptional, it was not in worker resistance to organized labor , but employer resistance.(9) This modification was typical of the hard-working ground crews who would labor day and night to find solutions for the problems that came up in this new theater of war.(10) I also defend our right to civil protest when city projects employ less qualified nonunion labor .(11) The labor movement's political clout is waning with most red states having right to work laws that effectively ban unions.(12) They can also improve your posture and strengthen your abdominal muscles for labor and delivery.(13) Their work will be contracted out to private companies that employ largely nonunion low-paid labor .(14) These forces have also weakened labor movements in many other industrial countries.(15) Excluding temporary manufacturing labor , 785,000 factory workers have lost their jobs over the past 11 months.(16) There is no section of the official labor movement that upholds the most elementary principles of working class solidarity.
(1) labor union :: मजदूर संघ
(2) labor force :: श्रम शक्ति
(3) labor pains :: प्रसव पीड़ा
(4) labor market :: श्रम बाजार
(5) manual labor :: शारीरिक श्रम
(6) labor cost :: श्रम लागत
(7) child labor :: बाल श्रम
(8) forced labor :: बेगार
(9) cheap labor :: सस्ता श्रम
(10) direct labor :: प्रत्यक्ष श्रम
1. work ::
3. task ::
4. childbirth ::
5. labor department ::
6. parturiency ::
7. labor movement ::
8. toil ::
10. work ::
11. strive ::
प्रयास करते हैं
12. overemphasize ::
13. suffer from ::
14. grind ::
परिश्रम के साथ अध्ययन
15. push ::
1. fun ::
2. play ::
antilabor, labor, labored, laborer, laborers, laboring, labors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the division of LABOR very clear.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
during a LABOR dispute
in the 1800s.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
that put her right into LABOR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
Well, my, uh, last LABOR
was pretty tough, so...
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
- The LABOR force is a living organism...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: labor
Meaning and definitions of labor, translation in Hindi language for labor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of labor in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "labor"
What labor means in Hindi, labor meaning in Hindi, labor definition, examples and pronunciation of labor in Hindi language.