ज्ञान, सूचना, विद्या, बोध, परिचय, ज्ञप्ति, प्रतीतिजानकारी, खबर
Noun(1) the psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning
(1) Michael's experiences left him energized, excited, and eager to apply his newfound knowledge to his own enterprise.(2) Without their knowledge , innocent computer users may trigger the virus by simply browsing a website.(3) the program had been developed without his knowledge(4) The book reveals the author's encyclopaedic knowledge of the hundreds of aristocratic families and their houses all over Ireland.(5) But he is aware that there is a long way to go before knowledge about sexual health is widespread.(6) As a rationalist, he believed that the only path to true knowledge was through logic.(7) As they disappear, so does their ancient culture, their wisdom, their knowledge .(8) He does experimental and anthropological research on the transmission of cultural knowledge .(9) To achieve this objective, responders were asked to rate their computer knowledge .(10) Experts, driven by a belief in their professional knowledge , often cover up their own shortcomings.(11) Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward, including a lorry driver who may have been involved in the incident without his knowledge .(12) They thrive on risk, happy in the knowledge that the greater the risks taken then the greater the potential rewards.(13) Fortunately, he imparted his knowledge to a generation of postgraduate students.(14) He denied all knowledge of the bank robbery, but police were able to detain him on a technicality.(15) Angry residents claim a mobile phone mast was installed near their homes without their knowledge .(16) Research has shown that those who are least comfortable with computer technology have the least knowledge of it.
(1) knowledge is power :: ज्ञान ही शक्ति है
(2) general knowledge :: सामान्य ज्ञान
(3) knowledge base :: ज्ञानधार
(4) basic knowledge :: मौलिक ज्ञान
(5) knowledge management :: ज्ञान प्रबंधन
(6) lack of knowledge :: ज्ञान की कमी
(7) working knowledge :: कार्य ज्ञान
(8) previous knowledge :: पूर्व ज्ञान
(9) common knowledge :: सामान्य जानकारी
1. understanding ::
2. learning ::
सीख रहा हूँ
3. awareness ::
4. familiarity with ::
5. information ::
6. noesis ::
1. ignorance ::
2. illiteracy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Pasadena City College?
- A place for fun, a place for KNOWLEDGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
...without presuming any KNOWLEDGE
of mathematics or physics...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
to expand our respective KNOWLEDGE bases.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
of your vast KNOWLEDGE
and wisdom on my side.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
...I want you to take comfort
from the KNOWLEDGE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Hindi Dictionary: knowledge
Meaning and definitions of knowledge, translation in Hindi language for knowledge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of knowledge in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "knowledge"
What knowledge means in Hindi, knowledge meaning
in Hindi, knowledge definition, examples and pronunciation
of knowledge in Hindi language.