रसोई-घर, पाकगृहरसोईघर, पाकशालारसोई-घर का, पाकगृह का
Noun(1) a room equipped for preparing meals
(1) There is also a large patio area that borders the kitchen and dining room.(2) She scrambled down the stairs and through the living room to the kitchen where her mom was cooking dinner.(3) Judy regularly experiments with new recipes in her farmhouse kitchen .(4) kitchen utensils(5) The interior is one big room and the open kitchen allows you to watch the cooks do their thing while you sip your drinks.(6) The fitted kitchen has solid maple units with a black granite counter top; the floor and ceiling are timber.(7) Completing the accommodation is a ceramic tiled kitchen with fitted units and appliances, as well as a breakfast bar.(8) Susan found Lila in the kitchen area, preparing a chicken for the evening meal.(9) John is a man on a mission to persuade more of us to compost our garden and kitchen waste.(10) In Japan, the restaurants are very specialized, so Tomita sought work in the US, wanting to explore all aspects of the Japanese kitchen .(11) Their top-floor living quarters included a kitchen , bathroom and lounge.(12) It was now early evening, and Vera was in the kitchen , preparing the food that she had sent Bill out for.(13) the dried shrimp pastes of the Thai kitchen(14) When Jake arrived home, tired and hot, Lisa was in the kitchen throwing together a salad.(15) The kitchen is fitted with units of Canadian maple and includes a four-ring Miele gas hob.(16) We no longer live in a time when the routines of household life revolve around the rhythms of the kitchen .
(1) kitchen table :: रसोई टेबल
(2) kitchen cabinet :: किचन कक्ष
(3) soup kitchen :: सूप रसोई
(4) kitchen utensils :: रसोई के बर्तन
(5) kitchen knife :: रसोई की चाकू
(6) fitted kitchen :: उपयुक्त रसोईघर
(7) kitchen garden :: किचन गार्डन
(8) kitchen equipment :: रसोई का सामान
(9) kitchen towel :: रसोई का तौलिया
1. kitchen ::
2. caboose ::
3. cuisine ::
kitchen, kitchener, kitchenette, kitchenettes, kitchens, kitchenware
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The box says "KITCHEN."
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
Can you go to the KITCHEN and get me
the turkey baster labeled, "Mucus"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
I'll eat in the KITCHEN later.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
You guys are cleaning
the KITCHEN, top to bottom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
Were you slaving away in the KITCHEN all day?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: kitchen
Meaning and definitions of kitchen, translation in Hindi language for kitchen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of kitchen in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "kitchen"
What kitchen means in Hindi, kitchen meaning in Hindi, kitchen definition, examples and pronunciation of kitchen in Hindi language.