चोट, चोट लगा हुआ, आघात पहुंचाना, उपहतिघाव, पीड़ा, कष्टचोट पहुंचाना, कष्ट देना, घायल करना, पीड़ा देना
- चोटहानिकारकचोट पहुँचानेदर्द होता है
Noun(1) any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.(2) psychological suffering(3) feelings of mental or physical pain(4) a damage or loss(5) the act of damaging something or someone
Verb(1) be the source of pain(2) give trouble or pain to(3) cause emotional anguish or make miserable(4) cause damage or affect negatively(5) hurt the feelings of(6) feel physical pain(7) feel pain or be in pain
Adjective(1) suffering from physical injury especially that suffered in battle(2) damaged; used of inanimate objects or their value
(1) Her arm hurt, her stomach hurt , her face ached on both sides, and she tasted the salty sweetness of blood in her mouth.(2) I got in the shower, the hot water seemed to away a tiny bit of my stress and hurt , though not much.(3) It was one of those spectacular injuries that doesn't hurt much but involves impressive blood loss that actually drips on to the ground.(4) On top of that, they're going to get a lot of guys back defensively who have been hurt by nagging injuries.(5) Raising tax rates would hurt the expansion and weaken the incentives that drive long-term growth.(6) He jumped about a foot into the air, startled that a girl he had hurt so badly in the past could still have any feelings for him.(7) At least in there she knew she could never hurt as badly as she had last night.(8) His head felt like it was on fire, and his whole body hurt with a dull ache.(9) The pain did not hurt him, rather it woke him up from a trancelike state of hopelessness.(10) does acupuncture hurt?(11) As one correspondent puts it, the message that hurt does not mean harm needs reinforcing.(12) her eyes reflected her unhappiness and hurt(13) While there was undoubtedly physical hurt , it is the psychological damage that rankles most.(14) Raising rates now would hurt economic growth in the US and stifle the green shoots of recovery in Europe.(15) The driver was badly hurt , but his injuries were not thought to be life-threatening.(16) I was scared at the start but after a while you get used to the pain - you hurt your shins all the time.
(1) get hurt :: चोट लगना
(2) to get hurt :: चोट पहुंचाने के लिए
(3) feel hurt :: दर्द महसूस होता है
(4) hurt feelings :: भावनाओं को चोट
(5) hurt heart :: दिल पर चोट लगी है
(6) be hurt :: चोट लगना
(7) hurt oneself :: अपने आप को चोट लगी
2. pained ::
3. wounded ::
5. distress ::
6. suffering ::
7. trauma ::
8. detriment ::
9. damage ::
10. be painful ::
11. injure ::
12. distress ::
13. harm ::
14. ache ::
15. pain ::
16. suffer ::
17. wound ::
1. doctor ::
2. fix ::
3. mend ::
4. patch ::
5. rebuild ::
फिर से बनाना
6. recondition ::
फिर से संगठित करना
7. reconstruct ::
फिर से बनाना
8. renovate ::
अच्छी अवस्था में लाना
9. repair ::
10. revamp ::
hurt, hurtful, hurting, hurts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I won't HURT him...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
I won’t HURT you. That’s it.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Jesse didn't go there to HURT anyone.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
She got HURT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
Nobody was HURT. Okay?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: hurt
Meaning and definitions of hurt, translation in Hindi language for hurt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hurt in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hurt"
What hurt means in Hindi, hurt meaning in Hindi, hurt definition, examples and pronunciation of hurt in Hindi language.