कठोर, कड़ा, तेज़, निष्ठुर, रूखा, खरछरा, कसैला, खट्टाहर्ष
- कठोरकठोरसख्त से सख्तकठोरता सेकठोरता
Adjective(1) unpleasantly stern(2) unpleasantly rough or jarring to the senses(3) of textures that are rough to the touch or substances consisting of relatively large particles(4) unkind or cruel or uncivil(5) severe(6) sharply disagreeable; rigorous
(1) He credits his spell in prison with awakening him to the harsh realities of crime - so he became determined to earn his millions as a music star.(2) It has proven to be fully adaptable to its habitat, well-suited to survive in harsh climates with their tough hide and wily brain.(3) The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must work together against the cruel weather and harsh terrain if they want to stay alive.(4) After Guinea became an independent nation in 1958, a harsh military government took power.(5) After the gentle, sensuous vowels of Latin-American, this language sounds harsh , cruel, authoritarian.(6) The harsh reality is that so many farmers now are living on ├ö├ç├┐borrowed time├ö├ç├û and mortgages, and that a good harvest is definitively the only way to survive from one year to the next.(7) But child labour is still a harsh reality in a few organised industries and almost in all unorganised informal industries in the developing countries.(8) The chemotherapy and radiation therapy that a child undergoes has many harsh side effects.(9) The measures taken have been pretty severe, if not harsh .(10) The biological agent is a microbe that survives only in the harsh conditions of the Atacama.(11) But from outside, the effect is of a harsh brick monolith, as the high, yellowish wall blends with acres of dull roof tiles.(12) Beyster claims SAIC's diversity insulates it from the harsh effects of a struggling economy.(13) They remained isolated for 800 years, and developed a lifestyle which enabled them to survive in the harsh conditions.(14) The schools were known for their harsh discipline and for treating students like virtual prisoners.(15) The new, mixed-use One Raffles Link in Singapore has a west facade designed to mitigate the effects of the harsh tropical sun.(16) February is a short shivering thing, March harsh and cruel, but you can bear March because you know what's coming soon enough.
(1) harsh environment :: कठोर वातावरण
(2) harsh words :: कठोर शब्द
(3) harsh winter :: चिल्ला जाड़ा
(4) harsh language :: कठोर भाषा
1. grating ::
2. glaring ::
3. cruel ::
4. severe ::
5. rude ::
6. austere ::
7. hard ::
8. abrasive ::
9. rough ::
10. coarse ::
1. easy ::
2. light ::
3. soft ::
harsh, harsher, harshest, harshly, harshness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So guttural and HARSH.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
You know, she used HARSH language
and slammed the door.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
That was HARSH,
but he was asking for it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
Walt Whitman\'s was barbaric.\"
"' alt="\"A loud, harsh cry;
Walt Whitman\'s was barbaric.\"
"A loud, HARSH cry;
Walt Whitman's was barbaric."
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
It seems they're avoiding
some HARSH realities themselves.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: harsh
Meaning and definitions of harsh, translation in Hindi language for harsh with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of harsh in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "harsh"
What harsh means in Hindi, harsh meaning in Hindi, harsh definition, examples and pronunciation of harsh in Hindi language.