लटकना, लटकाना, टांगना, टंगना, फ़ांसी लटकानाढंग, तरह, प्रकार, विशेषता, लक्षण, ढाल, ढलान, झुकाव, ख़ासियतफांसी देना
- लटकनाफांसी पर लटका दियाफांसीहैंग
Noun(1) a special way of doing something(2) the way a garment hangs(3) a gymnastic exercise performed on the rings or horizontal bar or parallel bars when the gymnast's weight is supported by the arms
Verb(1) be suspended or hanging(2) cause to be hanging or suspended(3) kill by hanging(4) let drop or droop(5) fall or flow in a certain way(6) be menacing, burdensome, or oppressive(7) give heed (to(8) be suspended or poised(9) hold on tightly or tenaciously(10) be exhibited(11) prevent from reaching a verdict, of a jury(12) decorate or furnish with something suspended(13) be placed in position as by a hinge(14) place in position as by a hinge so as to allow free movement in one direction(15) suspend (meat
(1) we could just hang the pictures on the walls(2) if you're using lining paper, hang it horizontally(3) His wife told the jury she thought she was going to die after he wrapped electric cable around her neck, pulled it tight and then tried to hang her.(4) There was one man a while back who had murdered and raped a nine year old girl who seemed certain to hang , but a mob invaded his prison and killed him themselves.(5) But that loss is more than made up for by attention to the hang , the single area which can make or break a show by this most quicksilver of artists.(6) the room in which the pictures will hang(7) They just sentenced this woman to hang for killing her boyfriend, who she says routinely abused her.(8) the hang of one's clothes(9) Wilkes had stabbed Christie while resisting arrest, for which he was indicted, tried, convicted, and sentenced to hang .(10) This article has all you need to know about issues with internal modems that may hang your system.(11) both men were sentenced to hang(12) At Tate Modern, the result was a momentously confusing opening hang , where nothing had a place in the greater scheme of things because there was no greater scheme of things.(13) Lining makes the vest hang better over your other clothes and also makes it easier to slip on and off.(14) Not only does the drainpipe leg hang badly with most footwear but it emphasises the fuller hips and rear.(15) Off in the dining room Graham was sanding down the walls in hope that he'll be able to paint them straight rather than hang lining paper first.(16) He was sentenced to hang for the murder of his step son.
(1) hang on :: डटे रहो
(2) hang around :: बेकार में घूमना
(3) hang over :: अत्यधिक नशा
(4) hang loose :: ढीला लटका
(5) to hang :: लटकाना
(6) to hang up :: टांगने के लिये
(7) hang down :: नीचे की ओर झूलना
1. knack ::
2. be suspended ::
4. decorate ::
सजाने के लिए
5. string up ::
6. hover ::
7. fall ::
9. cling ::
10. attend ::
भाग लेने के
1. settle ::
2. sink ::
hang, hanged, hangs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It would be awesome to HANG out with him.
I just used "awesome" wrong, didn't I?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
- Hey, do you wanna HANG out with us?
- Well, what are you guys gonna do?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
- Wait, HANG on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
English to Hindi Dictionary: hang
Meaning and definitions of hang, translation in Hindi language for hang with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hang in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hang"
What hang means in Hindi, hang meaning in Hindi, hang definition, examples and pronunciation of hang in Hindi language.