ग्रंथि, गिल्टी, गांठग्लैंड, गाँठ
Noun(1) any of various organs that synthesize substances needed by the body and release it through ducts or directly into the bloodstream
(1) Engine access, for such routine maintenance as changing the oil filter or adjusting the packing gland on the shaft, is poor.(2) Within the neck, there are neck muscles, arteries, veins, lymph glands, thyroid gland, parathyroid gland , oesophagus, larynx and trachea.(3) Other common head and neck cancers occur in soft tissues of the neck, which are primarily glandular such as thyroid gland and salivary gland .(4) The cold sore would never heal and then it infected my gland and it became swollen.(5) It was first isolated from the endocrine gland in the body which has primary responsibility for holding calcium levels in your blood within a very tight range.(6) This is to increase blood flow causing the gland to swell.(7) Her gland started swelling and it closed the vein to the brain.(8) The major disadvantage is that the packing gland is beneath the engine and transmission, making service and alignment more difficult.(9) The glands secrete parathyroid hormone, which is the primary regulator of calcium homeostasis.(10) Similar to the control group, the large bronchi were lined with simple cuboidal cells and contained discrete glands within the underlying wall.(11) She had swollen glands , trouble thinking clearly, and dragged through her day.(12) These include the genital glands (ovary and testis), broad ligament of the uterus, and spermatic cord.(13) The other type of sweat-producing gland, the apocrine glands , develop at puberty and are concentrated in the armpits and pubic region.(14) Cells were not counted if they were in blood vessels, mucous glands , or mucous gland ducts.(15) We know that the way our cells divide and our glands secrete will become faulty and irregular.(16) ├ö├ç├┐My father had experienced flu-like symptoms and swollen glands for a while before diagnosis,├ö├ç├û Rob recalled.
(1) pituitary gland :: पीयूष ग्रंथि
(2) thyroid gland :: थाइरॉयड ग्रंथि
(3) adrenal gland :: अधिवृक्क ग्रंथि
(4) sweat gland :: पसीने की ग्रंथि
(5) pineal gland :: पीनियल ग्रंथि
(6) salivary gland :: लार ग्रंथि
(7) prostate gland :: प्रोस्टेट ग्रंथि
(8) cable gland :: केबल ग्रंथि
(9) thymus gland :: थाइमस ग्रंथि
(10) mammary gland :: स्तन ग्रंथि
2. secretory organ ::
3. secretor ::
england, gland, glandes, glands, glandular
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
associated with an overactive
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: gland
Meaning and definitions of gland, translation in Hindi language for gland with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of gland in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "gland"
What gland means in Hindi, gland meaning
in Hindi, gland definition, examples and pronunciation
of gland in Hindi language.