ग्राहक, मुवक्किल, गाहक, असामीवादार्थी, पक्षकार
Noun(1) a person who seeks the advice of a lawyer(2) someone who pays for goods or services(3) (computer science
(1) he's my most important client(2) a client referred for counseling(3) Trollope is not only recalling the Roman patron/ client relationship but also asserting how Fothergill is socially below and subservient to Palliser.(4) client software(5) The company's killer product could be the GoodInfo system, an application server for delivering the information to a wireless client .(6) He took no active part in the opposition to the Roman invasion of AD43 and was subsequently made a client of Rome.(7) An integrated dynamic firewall limits access to the client / server applications on a per-user basis.(8) He did an excellent job as a lawyer defending his client , poking holes in the prosecution's case, exactly what a defense attorney should do.(9) Should the client , the application server, or the database management system perform this processing?(10) It would transform the role of the lawyer - sometimes leading him to say no to a client when a client-centered lawyer would say yes.(11) It then found the Audit office had no jurisdiction because it was private business between a lawyer and his client and did not involve public money.(12) His client list includes many professional sports and entertainment notables.(13) Added to this is an optional client / server application that allows a service provider to control it remotely.(14) The healer should work in co-operation with other health care professionals, including the client 's doctor.(15) Made, however, didn't specify exactly which media organizations his client would be reporting to police.(16) a client referred for counselling
(1) thin client :: पतला ग्राहक
(2) client service :: ग्राहक सेवा
(3) client server :: क्लाइंट सर्वर
(4) client application :: क्लाइंट अनुप्रयोग
(5) email client :: ईमेल क्लाइंट
(6) client computer :: क्लाइंट कंप्यूटर
(7) client software :: क्लाइंट सॉफ्टवेयर
1. customer ::
2. guest ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and loved it so much,
I dived right into The Client.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
Tall and taller, ask him
about his history with my CLIENT.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Your CLIENT admits to...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
My CLIENT will supply information
relating to the organisation...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
Hang on, no. My CLIENT does not waive
reading of the charges.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
English to Hindi Dictionary: client
Meaning and definitions of client, translation in Hindi language for client with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of client in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "client"
What client means in Hindi, client meaning
in Hindi, client definition, examples and pronunciation
of client in Hindi language.