विश्वास, भरोसा, यकीनधारणा, आस्था, मत, ईमान, श्रद्धा, प्रत्यय
Noun(1) any cognitive content held as true(2) a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
(1) Contrary to popular belief it is not always the thought of more money that is the main motivator.(2) There is a belief that jade improves its appearance through constant contact with the skin.(3) I'm afraid to say belief has gone(4) a belief that solitude nourishes creativity(5) the medieval system of fervent religious belief(6) a belief in democratic politics(7) Contrary to popular belief , the bird's nests are not found in the faces of cliffs but in caves.(8) The belief that any society could isolate itself from these consequences is absurd.(9) Contrary to popular belief , they are actually great as part of a healthy balanced diet.(10) Worst of all, it enhances the belief that we should expect little of the poem and of poets.(11) I suppose it is a belief that even if all is lost in this life, not everything is lost.(12) At a very early age, I have developed a belief that we all are here to contribute something.(13) I think I practically grew up with the belief that I will one day have children of my own.(14) contrary to popular belief existing safety regulations were adequate(15) Darren and Lee were resigned to the belief that their side's lead had been reduced to two points.(16) However he too expressed the belief that both sides could now move towards restoring trust.
(1) beyond belief :: विश्वास से परे
(2) belief system :: मान्यता
(3) strong belief :: दृढ़ विश्वास
(4) religious belief :: धार्मिक विश्वास
(5) popular belief :: लोकप्रिय विश्वास
(6) belief in :: पर भरोसा
(7) firm belief :: दृढ़ विश्वास
1. opinion ::
2. faith ::
3. ideology ::
1. discredit ::
2. doubt ::
3. unbelief ::
belief, beliefs, disbelief
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It was often tempting
until I saw where BELIEF got people.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
You see, there's a growing BELIEF
among scientists like me...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
lt almost beggars BELIEF.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
I hope you'll excuse me for saying it,
but BELIEF is so often the death of reason.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Ghost Rider movie
"' alt="\"and his insane belief
that the Ghost Rider
"and his insane BELIEF
that the Ghost Rider movie
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: belief
Meaning and definitions of belief, translation in Hindi language for belief with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of belief in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "belief"
What belief means in Hindi, belief meaning
in Hindi, belief definition, examples and pronunciation
of belief in Hindi language.