चिंता, व्यग्रता, उत्कंठा, सोचघबराहट, उद्वेग, उत्सुकता, व्याकुलता
Noun(1) (psychiatry(2) a vague unpleasant emotion that is experienced in anticipation of some (usually ill-defined
(1) However, the fact that she suffers from anxiety and panic attacks is less certain of being admitted.(2) he felt a surge of anxiety(3) People may show symptoms of depression and anxiety , panic attacks, or agoraphobia.(4) The only cementing force was greed and the anxiety to cling on to power.(5) As you learn to modify your compulsive behaviour, your anxiety levels should lessen.(6) A soldier describes his anxiety to go home after the civil war ended.(7) They do not seem to know that depression and anxiety can cause eating disorders.(8) the housekeeper's eager anxiety to please(9) she suffered from anxiety attacks(10) Achievements since are the result of an anxiety to play it safe.(11) Madame des Ursins confesses in her voluminous correspondence that she made herself a burden to the king in her anxiety to exclude him from all other influence.(12) Two points need to be made with respect to the diagnosis of generalized anxiety disorder.(13) In her eagerness to serve her husband, and in perfect innocence of the legal aspect of her act, she does not give the matter much thought, except for her anxiety to shield him from any emergency that may call upon him to perform the miracle in her behalf.(14) Companies who exacerbate their employees' anxieties could still be paying for this failure long into the new year.(15) The worries and anxieties of his years at VÔö£┬«theuil seemed a distant memory.(16) The man seemed to have grasped the essence of standing aloof from worldly anxieties and vexations.
(1) anxiety disorder :: चिंता विकार
(2) separation anxiety :: जुदाई की चिंता
(3) performance anxiety :: प्रदर्शन की चिंता
(4) acute anxiety :: गंभीर चिंता
1. worry ::
1. unconcern ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"We are testing a new medication
for social ANXIETY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
I have performance ANXIETY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
Economic ANXIETY, too much
avocado toast, who cares?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
...because he doesn't think I understand
the severity of your social ANXIETY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
Let them know
you're having a little ANXIETY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: anxiety
Meaning and definitions of anxiety, translation in Hindi language for anxiety with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of anxiety in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "anxiety"
What anxiety means in Hindi, anxiety meaning in Hindi, anxiety definition, examples and pronunciation of anxiety in Hindi language.