कलकलकल को, कल के दिन, कल का बीता दिन
- बिता कलकल
Noun(1) the day immediately before today(2) the recent past
Adverb(1) on the day preceding today(2) in the recent past; only a short time ago
(1) There is many western places in this town so I had some porridge yesterday and some muesli today which is really helping things.(2) The students of yesterday are today's alumni and an alumni-school connection also benefits the school.(3) The day before yesterday and today, and both on the final climb to the finish.(4) everything seems to have been built yesterday(5) Detectives arrested the boy in Bradford yesterday and he was today being held at Lawcroft House police station awaiting interview.(6) In yesterday 's hearing, a senior FBI official and another senior CIA analyst agreed.(7) late yesterday evening(8) yesterday was Tuesday(9) Speaking of stats: do you think they tell you how many people visited your beloved blog today, yesterday , last week, last month?(10) he'll be here a week from yesterday(11) The ceremonies were taking place over two days at York Minster, yesterday and today, and saw students graduate in a variety of subjects.(12) Because we've been there before, we've endured yesterday's men and yesterday 's ethics.(13) suburbs that yesterday were small towns(14) Air France scrubbed the same flight set for yesterday and today from Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris to Dulles.(15) I think I can put at least some of my decision on comments below down to the fact I was coming down ill with something and have had to spend yesterday and today at home.(16) the ideas of yesterday
(1) yesterday morning :: कल सुबह
(2) yesterday afternoon :: कल दोपहर
(3) yesterday evening :: कल शाम
(4) day before yesterday :: परसो
(5) yesterday night :: पिछली रात
(6) since yesterday :: कल से
(7) yesterday and today :: कल और आज
(8) only yesterday :: केवल कल
(9) until yesterday :: कल तक
1. yesterday ::
2. tomorrow ::
आने वाला कल
3. in the future ::
4. future ::
5. yester-year ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why'd you set it
for the day before YESTERDAY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
We had a full spool YESTERDAY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
Like it was YESTERDAY.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
What happened YESTERDAY,
to my man at the farm,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
Gods be good, you nearly killed
poor Littlefinger YESTERDAY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: yesterday
Meaning and definitions of yesterday, translation in Hindi language for yesterday with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of yesterday in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "yesterday"
What yesterday means in Hindi, yesterday meaning in Hindi, yesterday definition, examples and pronunciation of yesterday in Hindi language.