- रिटलिखने योग्यलिखतेरिट
(1) I am sorry, I want to seek leave for a certificate to take the matter to the Queen in Council because of the fact that there is a High Court Judge in the writ .(2) The most fundamental of these guarantees - and one of the cornerstones of democratic rights worldwide - is the right to petition a court for a writ of habeas corpus.(3) In a broad sense, and absent some statutory provision, the writ of habeas corpus ad subjiciendum is available to secure the liberty of a person improperly detained -(4) That language suggests that, if the prisoners had alleged different facts, they might have been entitled to a writ of habeas corpus from a civilian court.(5) For words of love are writ on the brows of men, on their lips are promises of tomorrow.(6) Thus it may in proper cases take the place of an action for negligence, or an action for breach of warranty of authority brought by the person named as defendant in the writ .(7) you have business here which is out of my writ and competence(8) In wartime, Congress has the power to suspend the privilege of the writ of habeas corpus - which permits a court to examine the lawfulness of executive detention.(9) When the plaintiff initiates the action, the defendant named in the writ shall be summoned to answer at the next court of portmensmoot.(10) an action begun by writ or summons(11) the two reinstated officers issued a writ for libel against the applicants(12) The land itself is his gift; whoever owns any portion of it must show the writ and seal of the giver, or must at least bring such evidence as the law demands to prove that it has really been granted to him.(13) Civilians enjoyed the rights to counsel and trial by jury and the privilege of a habeas corpus writ to test the legality of government detention.(14) Azor holds this land from Robert [d' Oilly], but the men of the Hundred testify that he ought to hold it from the King, as King William restored it to him at Windsor and gave him his writ for it.(15) Where a court or a public officer wrongly refuses jurisdiction the exercise of the jurisdiction can be commanded by a writ of mandamus.(16) There is no dogma - ├ö├ç├┐├ö├ç┬¬ none of these are writ in stone├ö├ç├û - is one comment on his site.
(1) writ large :: एकदम स्पष्ट
(2) writ of summons :: जनन विषाक्तता
(3) writ petition :: रिट याचिका
(4) writ of execution :: फाँसी की याचिका
1. summons ::
2. subpoena ::
3. warrant ::
5. indictment ::
6. citation ::
7. court order ::
अदालत के आदेश
writ, writable, writs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The die has been cast.
The moving finger has WRIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
The moving finger WRITes
and, having WRIT, moves on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Hindi Dictionary: writ
Meaning and definitions of writ, translation in Hindi language for writ with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of writ in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "writ"
What writ means in Hindi, writ meaning in Hindi, writ definition, examples and pronunciation of writ in Hindi language.