दुनिया, संसार, लोक, अंड, भूविश्व
Noun(1) everything that exists anywhere(2) people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest(3) all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you(4) the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on(5) people in general considered as a whole(6) a part of the earth that can be considered separately(7) the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife(8) all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
Adjective(1) involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope
(1) He is easily transported back to his playing days and into a football world vastly different from today's.(2) My whole world has fallen apart and left me feeling hopeless and depressed.(3) parents are not viewed as the primary educators of their own children, either in the world or in the church(4) So he pursued his dream, by entering the theatre world and then going on to the big screen.(5) Afterwards, the world number one was distinctly underwhelmed with the outcome.(6) I hope I can go as far as reaching the world number one, but I realize it requires hard work.(7) She drove slowly because the sudden collapse of her whole world was affecting the steadiness of her hands.(8) She stayed there for hours, crying for her brother, and hating the world for taking him away.(9) Am I first a woman and then a member of my society, community, world , or vice versa?(10) Houseplants soften the harsh interiors of our homes and connect us with the natural world .(11) she's gone to a better world(12) His best-known poems record his sharp and intense response to the natural world .(13) I thank them for going and sharing some time in that wonderful part of the world .(14) The natural world seems to become a setting of emotional release for Billy.(15) Our folklore and arts and crafts reflect our love and reverence for the animal world .(16) The fun run set the world record for the largest gathering of Santas in one place.
(1) all over the world :: पूरी दुनिया में
(2) around the world :: दुनिया भर में
(3) in the world :: दुनिया में
(4) the world :: दुनिया
(5) whole world :: संपूर्ण दुनिया
(6) brave new world :: बहादुर नई दुनिया
(7) world peace :: विश्व शांति
(8) out of this world :: इस दुनिया से बाहर
(9) the whole world :: पूरी दुनिया
1. global ::
3. planet ::
4. sphere ::
5. everyone ::
6. huge amount ::
7. society ::
8. domain ::
10. reality ::
11. populace ::
12. macrocosm ::
world, worldly, worlds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Because the WORLD moves because of this.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
...by writing about me on his blog
so the entire WORLD can read it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
And the WORLD out there
is marked by survival,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
I was brought up on a variety
of military bases around the WORLD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
♪ You turned my WORLD around
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: world
Meaning and definitions of world, translation in Hindi language for world with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of world in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "world"
What world means in Hindi, world meaning in Hindi, world definition, examples and pronunciation of world in Hindi language.