बिना, के बिना, बग़ैर, के बग़ैर, वग़ैर, के वग़ैरबिना, के बग़ैरबाहर, परे
- के बग़ैर
Preposition(1) in the absence of.(2) outside.
Conjunction(1) without it being the case that.
(1) the first person to make the ascent without oxygen(2) A related form was the white herring, which was salted without being smoked.(3) Being in hospital is stressful enough without being banned from smoking.(4) Last Thursday night they were engulfed by a raging fire without a sprinkler system to put it out.(5) He forced them to surrender without a shot being fired and held them prisoner until back-up arrived.(6) that goes without saying(7) Finally we'd like to make mention of the musicians without whom this show would not have been as good as it was.(8) the barbarians without the gates(9) My husband's big breakfast arrived without the eggs.(10) he won't be able to go without we know it(11) You can now go on-line and increase your skills without going outside your door.(12) we'll not give in without a fight(13) The church has slid so far into consumerism it is nearly impossible to live out your faith without paying for it.(14) I later recovered the holdall, without the money and saleable items, but with the club records intact.(15) the young are born without any hair(16) Hardly a day goes by without some mention in the media of a new sporting deal.
(1) without you :: तुम्हारे बिना
(2) without me :: मेरे बिना
(3) do without :: के बिना करें
(4) without a doubt :: बिना किसी संशय के
(5) without a trace :: बिना किसी निशान के
(6) without doubt :: बेशक
(7) without prejudice :: प्रतिकूल प्रभाव डाले बिना
(8) without delay :: बिना देर किये
(9) it goes without saying :: बिना कहें चला गया
(10) without fear :: बिना डर के
2. short of ::
3. deprived of ::
4. in need of ::
की ज़रूरत है
5. wanting ::
1. within ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
WITHOUT anybody getting upset?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
- It's not gonna be the same WITHOUT you.
- We're gonna miss you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
which sounds the same, but
is spelled WITHOUT a "T".
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
WITHOUT harming anyone,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
for the space program
WITHOUT even talking to me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: without
Meaning and definitions of without, translation in Hindi language for without with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of without in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "without"
What without means in Hindi, without meaning in Hindi, without definition, examples and pronunciation of without in Hindi language.