बुद्धिमानमनीषी, प्रज्ञ, ज्ञानपूर्ण, बुद्ध
- बुद्धिमानमूर्खwisedसमझदारी सेWises
Noun(1) a way of doing or being(2) United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary, 1874-1949(3) United States religious leader (born in Bohemia, 1819-1900
Adjective(1) having or prompted by wisdom or discernment(2) marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters(3) evidencing the possession of inside information(4) improperly forward or bold
(1) Seriously, this is really more character assassination and it's disturbing to see wise and intelligent people discussing this in these terms.(2) Bruce has often sounded astute before, but rarely has he sounded so wise .(3) If that does not indicate wise and sensible stewardship, I do not know what does.(4) There, with a bit of good advice and wise judgement, you'll eat some of the most fascinating and memorable food you could ever hope to experience at a fraction of the price.(5) She was wise in some ways, foolish in others, strong and yet weak, stubborn and yet compliant.(6) Not all of them were as experienced or as wise as they made themselves out to be, but it was a learning experience, certainly.(7) Be wise in your handling of this precious knowledge; its secrecy is imperative.(8) Don't be in a hurry in purchasing replacement parts, be wise in choosing the parts you are going to use in your Ford car or truck.(9) We also have to be wise in where we choose to attack.(10) he did it this wise(11) Even if you can't meet the target the World Health Organisation recommends - five servings of fruit and vegetables a day - moving in that direction is a wise strategy.(12) The dive boat had a recompression chamber on board, too, which I thought might be a wise precaution!(13) A feudal prince must be wise in controlling the nobles and keeping the people content.(14) He had been wise in his career choices, guided by his sprawling but close-knit family and his pugnacious agent.(15) That's a wise tactic for a politician who's likely to set his sights on another public job.(16) Through sensible saving and wise investment choices, I have some money that I'll be willing to advance you in the form of plane tickets.
(1) wise man :: ज्ञानी
(2) wise guy :: बुद्धिमान आदमी
(3) wise up :: के बारे में बता देना
(4) be wise :: समझदार बनो
(5) wise woman :: समझदार महिला
(6) very wise :: बहुत बुद्धिमान
(7) the three wise men :: तीन बुद्धिमान पुरुष
(8) old and wise :: पुराना और बुद्धिमान
(9) wise person :: बुद्धिमान व्यक्ति
(10) wise decision :: सही फैसला
1. sage ::
2. fresh ::
3. knowing ::
4. judicious ::
unwise, wise, wised, wisely, wises, wising
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Good Masters of Astapor
and the Wise Masters of Yunkai.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
You would be WISE to deny it to him
and to make sure Joffrey succeeds.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
- Sounds like a WISE man.
- Oh, not so WISE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
Wise decision. You see, Amy...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
You are truly WISE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: wise
Meaning and definitions of wise, translation in Hindi language for wise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wise in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wise"
What wise means in Hindi, wise meaning in Hindi, wise definition, examples and pronunciation of wise in Hindi language.