Noun(1) a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air(2) a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened(3) a transparent panel (as of an envelope(4) an opening that resembles a window in appearance or function(5) the time period that is considered best for starting or finishing something(6) a pane of glass in a window(7) an opening in a wall or screen that admits light and air and through which customers can be served(8) (computer science
(1) the parliamentary recess offers a good window for a bid(2) A stained glass window was smashed, along with plaster statues and the church organ, police said.(3) thieves smashed a window and took Ôö¼├║600(4) February 15 to March 15 should be the final window for new offers(5) This periodic table was spotted last week in Miami in the window of an Armani shop.(6) Food-themed window displays in many shops and businesses in the town also added extra interest.(7) View them instead as a window into a world where different rules apply, and be thankful you don't live there.(8) he broke the window(9) I notice that Jim Lamb is suiting up early and he's thinking that its time to go soon after the launch window opens.(10) Besides, it gives her a window on community wretchedness and some remarkable efforts to combat it.(11) The shop window display is one of the highlights of St Patrick's week in Castlebar.(12) she was at the window(13) Watching Apollo 11 crew member Michael Collins shave is like having a window into a Heinlein novel.(14) Microsoft Windows users can think of a terminal as like a DOS prompt or command window .(15) When a keen reader writes about their reading, they are opening a window into their soul, and inviting you to step inside and share a holy thing.(16) Just as I'm posting it, I notice no return address is showing in the envelope's window .
(1) open the window :: खिड़की खोलो
(2) close the window :: खिड़की बंद कर दो
(3) window shopping :: विंडो शॉपिंग
(4) by the window :: खिड़की से
(5) window cleaner :: खिड़की क्लीनर
(6) ticket window :: टिकट खिड़की
(7) rear window :: पीछे की खिड़की
(8) window seat :: विंडो सीट
(9) window frame :: खिड़की का फ्रेम
1. windowpane ::
window, windowed, windowing, windowless, windows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, at least you
finally got a WINDOW that opens.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
I looked in the WINDOW
and I saw you with a man.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
My spot on the couch has
a great view of a WINDOW.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
I snuck out the WINDOW
and never saw her again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
The one who fell from the WINDOW.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: window
Meaning and definitions of window, translation in Hindi language for window with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of window in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "window"
What window means in Hindi, window meaning
in Hindi, window definition, examples and pronunciation
of window in Hindi language.