हवा, वायु, वातविन्ड
- हवाचढ़ा हुआवाइन्डरwindilyघुमावदार
Noun(1) air moving (sometimes with considerable force(2) a tendency or force that influences events(3) breath(4) empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk(5) an indication of potential opportunity(6) a musical instrument in which the sound is produced by an enclosed column of air that is moved by bellows or the human breath(7) a reflex that expels intestinal gas through the anus(8) the act of winding or twisting
Verb(1) to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course(2) extend in curves and turns(3) arrange or or coil around(4) catch the scent of; get wind of(5) coil the spring of (some mechanical device(6) form into a wreath(7) raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
(1) Renewable energy campaigners argued wind , wave, hydro and solar power can preserve the local environment from the effects of global warming.(2) So, in other words, another international confluence of hot wind and gassy rhetoric thus comes to pass.(3) The original watchmaker himself used to wind the clock every Friday after Juma prayers at 2 p.m.(4) south easterly wind(5) Circular exclusion zones around contaminated farms will mean nothing if there is a strong wind blowing in one direction.(6) you have to wind her(7) I tear off a long strip and wind it round Leo's wounded shoulder.(8) Certainly the curtains moved when the wind blew from one direction or the other.(9) For those interested in band or wind music, this set is essential; for others this is at least very intriguing.(10) the wind howled about the building(11) a wind of change(12) Aside from some frayed wind intonation, the orchestra played with rich, sonorous beauty.(13) You make a sandwich of the printing plate and the paper and some sort of pad on top of the paper, put it in the press and wind a handle to screw down the top plate of the press.(14) We should only be investing in truly renewable and safe energy like wind and solar and hydrogen.(15) If you wind the key enough, he'll go.(16) Eggs and fish often cause problems with bad smells, and fizzy drinks and beer produce excess wind and runny motions.
(1) the wind :: हवा
(2) wind power :: पवन ऊर्जा
(3) wind farm :: पवन चक्की संयंत्र
(4) wind turbine :: पवन चक्की
(5) wind chimes :: घंटानाद
(6) wind speed :: हवा की गति
(7) the wind blows :: हवा चल रही है
(8) wind energy :: वायु ऊर्जा
(9) strong wind :: तेज हवा
1. breeze ::
2. breath ::
4. wind instrument ::
5. air current ::
हवा की धारा
7. winding ::
8. jazz ::
10. twist and turn ::
अचानक मोड़ आना
11. wrap ::
12. coil ::
13. wreathe ::
14. scent ::
15. twist ::
16. hoist ::
17. thread ::
18. roll ::
wind, winded, winder, winders, windily, winding, windless, winds, windward
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Can't make promises for the WIND,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
(GREY WIND YOWLS)
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
That big a score, they're gonna
WIND up stepping on some toes.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
pray for WIND, pray for rain, pray for home.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: wind
Meaning and definitions of wind, translation in Hindi language for wind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wind in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wind"
What wind means in Hindi, wind meaning in Hindi, wind definition, examples and pronunciation of wind in Hindi language.