जब, जब तककाल, परेशानीतब तक, जिस समय
Noun(1) a period of indeterminate length (usually short
(1) After a while , the consensus on how to respond to the examples breaks down and the debate stalls.(2) I went back and watched TV for a while till Jess wanted to go back to her room.(3) The sky was almost black, while the trees and shrubs where all frosty pink.(4) the period while the animal remains alive(5) a diversion to while away the long afternoons(6) The result was a lengthy hiatus in the building work while another contractor was sought.(7) Some contracts offer just protection, while others provide investment links.(8) while I wouldn't recommend a night-time visit, by day the area is full of interest(9) None the less, for a while it became very difficult for writers to present their views artistically.(10) All this while my family was watching from inside the van, and in full view of all those in line.(11) Domitia finds the list while he sleeps, and joins others whose names are there in a conspiracy.(12) At this time kidneys were taken a little while after the donor's heart had stopped and death had been pronounced.(13) The victims were attacked while watching a cricket match between India and Pakistan on television.(14) Thus while we can start with Waltz, we certainly do not want to stop with him.(15) There were two bastards in the Jones household for a while - but only one of them was truly Jenny's.(16) he starts to draw, talking the while
(1) for a while :: कुछ समय के लिए
(2) once in a while :: कभी कभी
(3) a while :: कुछ समय
(4) after a while :: कुछ समय बाद
(5) in a while :: थोड़ी देर में
(6) in a little while :: थोड़ी देर में
(7) a while ago :: कुछ समय पहले
(8) every once in a while :: कभी कभार
(9) a little while :: थोड़ी देर
(10) wait a while :: थोड़ा इंतज़ार करिए
1. during the time that ::
समय के दौरान कि
2. when ::
3. as ::
4. whilst ::
5. time ::
6. spell ::
7. stretch ::
8. stint ::
9. span ::
10. interval ::
11. period ::
12. duration ::
13. phase ::
14. patch ::
15. pass ::
16. spend ::
17. occupy ::
18. use up ::
19. fritter ::
व्यर्थ नष्ट करना
20. kill ::
while, whiled, whiles, whiling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I just cannot stay here, WHILE your father
goes out of his way to humiliate me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
Haven't been on a road trip in a WHILE,
this is fun.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
and then sits quietly by my side
WHILE I watch Daredevil.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
It'll be nice to see the parts
I missed WHILE I was blinking.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
Huh. That does explain why the servants used
to look so hot WHILE they were fanning me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: while
Meaning and definitions of while, translation in Hindi language for while with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of while in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "while"
What while means in Hindi, while meaning in Hindi, while definition, examples and pronunciation of while in Hindi language.