वेलकमस्वागत करना, सलाम करना, अभिवादन करना, अभिनंदन करना, बद्धकरों से वंदना करना, प्रणाम करनाअभिवादन, अभिनंदन, सलाम, नमस्तेइच्छित, अभिलषित
- स्वागत हेअनिष्टस्वागत कियाका स्वागत करते हैंस्वागत करते हुए
Noun(1) the state of being welcome(2) a greeting or reception
Verb(1) accept gladly(2) bid welcome to; greet upon arrival(3) receive someone, as into one's house
Adjective(1) giving pleasure or satisfaction or received with pleasure or freely granted
(1) Members and guests are welcome and should book early to ensure seating.(2) A warm welcome is extended to the people who have come to live in the parish.(3) Parents and supporters are welcome to lend encouragement to our young players.(4) Judi's welcome is warm and inviting and she has an excellent knowledge of the surrounding area.(5) He will not receive a warm welcome from the larger British public.(6) There is also no question about the friendliness of the welcome visitors receive here.(7) we particularly welcome this opportunity to comment on it(8) So your website must be ready to receive this welcome guest.(9) Please take a look and any additions are most welcome !(10) Daniels thanked all those present for their warm welcome .(11) I received a welcome e-mail today(12) Parents are welcome to help out and new members are encouraged to take part.(13) we welcome feedback from the public(14) Perhaps there is an elderly person in your area who may be lonely and would welcome a friendly gesture to join you on the trip.(15) The public is encouraged to attend the event, and men are welcome to cheer on the women and children as they march.(16) However, his family welcome him with open arms and a feast, so glad are they to have him back.
(1) you are welcome :: आपका स्वागत है
(2) welcome back :: वापसी पर स्वागत है
(3) welcome to :: आपका स्वागत है
(4) very welcome :: बहुत स्वागत
(5) warm welcome :: गर्मजोशी से स्वागत
(6) be welcome :: स्वागत हैं
(7) welcome party :: स्वागत समारोह
1. pleasing ::
2. agreeable ::
3. encouraging ::
4. gratifying ::
6. promising ::
7. favorable ::
8. pleasant ::
9. refreshing ::
10. gladly received ::
ख़ुशी से प्राप्त
13. popular ::
14. desirable ::
15. greeting ::
16. salutation ::
17. reception ::
18. hospitality ::
20. greet ::
21. salute ::
22. receive ::
23. meet ::
24. usher in ::
unwelcome, welcome, welcomed, welcomes, welcoming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Apparently any man
is WELCOME in this house.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
- Oh, got it. Thank you for educating me.
- Oh, you're WELCOME.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Welcome to the capital.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Hello and WELCOME to Fun with Flags,
what's your question?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
Good afternoon and WELCOME
to today's Physics Bowl practice round.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: welcome
Meaning and definitions of welcome, translation in Hindi language for welcome with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of welcome in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "welcome"
What welcome means in Hindi, welcome meaning in Hindi, welcome definition, examples and pronunciation of welcome in Hindi language.